Page 330 of 334 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334 LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3340
    Picked up the Speeder Bike set at Mississippi TRU, they had 2 sets left, nothing new in their SW section besides that, a lone Yavin Pilots set is still there. Exposition WM had Commander Wolffe and Commander Fox, I got the lone Wolffe but they had a Fox left still. Nothing else terribly exciting on my afternoon run, K-Mart on Chambers and Colfax had a couple AT-STs, but no Ewok or AT-ST pilot sets.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Quote Originally Posted by mrhat View Post
    The Target in the Aurora Town Center (Sable and Alameda) had 3 of the villain sets on the pegs this afternoon, as well as 2 of the droid sets, happy hunting
    Thanks for the tip! I'll head there tomorrow or Saturday to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I got the Ewok Scouts and AT-ST Crew sets at the Kmart on Evans and Federal yesterday.

I'm still on the lookout for a Target Villain Set (with Boba, Tusken Raider, and Snaggletooth). I have one to keep carded, but I want one to open, and most Targets I've been to lately have only had the Droid set. I'd like to get it this week, during the sale, so if anyone sees one then let me know!
    Target on Kipling and i70 has the Boba Villian Set... and others.
    "she went for a midnight swim in what turned out to be a crocodile."

Thanks! I saw it and got it today at the Aurora Town Center Target; they also had it at another. There wasn't much else out there, though I did see The Clone Wars Wolffe and Training SBD at a few places, but no Fox.

Ran to TRU on Mississippi this afternoon, they got a bit of a fresh restock, snagged the ROTJ Vader on vintage card, they had the 3 troops and Jar Jar on both vintage and lost line cards left when I checked out. On an unrelated note picked up the DKR Ra's Al Ghul Movie Masters fig, thereby completing my set, so that was a nice bonus. They had 4 of the pilot sets, but no Ewoks to be found.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I found and picked up the only Republic Attack Dropship Class I vehicle at the Thornton Walmart. It's quite a cool ship so hopefully it will see a wider distribution (before next year's repaint, that is).

The annual Collectors Supershow is at the Ramada on I-25 and 120th this Sunday from 11 to 4 (admission is $5). I went in 2009 and 2010 (I was in Poland when they had it last year) and I've been able to get quite a lot of older pieces I'd missed out on, so I'm hoping to fill a few more gaps this weekend. There has always been a lot of SW stuff, as well as lots of other licenses, so you might want to check it out!

I got Commander Fox at the Walmart on 104th and Grant last night, and there was another one left. Now I'm completely caught up on basic figures for the year (unless those Movie Heroes figures - Anakin, Sandtrooper, tan Battle Droid, Boba Fett - actually make it to the States on the current packaging).

I also got the Speeder Bike at the Westminster TRU on Saturday. It was the only one and was on the SW endcap, not in the aisle.

The Collectors Supershow didn't have as much great stuff as years past, though I did get a few army builders and the remaining three Episode I Battle Bags I never picked up long ago.

KMart on Evans and Federal has the Ewok Scouts and AT-ST Crew 2packs. There were 2 or 3 of each.
    "she went for a midnight swim in what turned out to be a crocodile."