Page 331 of 335 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3341
    I got a second Speeder Bike at the Westminster TRU - that store had four more, and the one on I-25 and Highway 7 had one. I got some Movie Heroes army builders at the first one, though the sale thankfully seems to have cleared both stores out of almost all their pegwarmers aside from the mainstays like Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The TRU at I-25 and Highway 7 had only a few of the vehicle 2-packs, including one with the Mandalorian Transport (and Anakin's Starfighter), but the many they had a few days ago were all gone so I doubt they will last long. The store was extremely busy as well.

The nearby Walmart on 136th didn't have a single one of the 8-packs, which was too bad.

Went to Tower Rd. Walmart, they had a nice SW free-standing display, lots of Angry Birds SW stuff, some of the role-play toys, and what is left of their 8-packs. Found a CW one with some figures I was missing; Stealth Ops clone, Saesee Tiin, and Seripas. Needless to say I now have 5 other CW figures with no idea what to do with them, but the price was too good to pass up.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

The Thornton Walmart (on Grant) had gotten in a few more cases of TVC wave 4 when I was there Wednesday evening, so I got the two 501st Clone Troopers. They had several each of Dr. Evazan, Wedge, and brown bandana Kithaba, plus a few of TCW Anakin, Hoth Luke, and ANH Vader.

I haven't seen any of the 8-packs and assume most of them are gone now - not that I needed any of the figures in them, but some cheap army builders would have been nice. It's good to see that they allowed some of the harder-to-find figures to get back out there.

I got the new Class I MTT Droid Fighter at the Thornton TRU and the 501st Republic Attack Dropship at the Westminster TRU. The Westminster store had the MTT Droid Fighter as well as a Yoda's Jedi Attack Fighter, but I passed for now since Yoda's eye paint was awful. Hopefully others will be better.

Swung by Mississippi Toys R Us, still not much going on in the SW section, several BMFs no Class 1 2013 vehicles as of yet, I did score the Prequel-Based new Pop-up book "Galactic Pop-up Adventure" for half price, which considering the original price is quite a deal, they had a few left still in the plastic wrap, as well as some of the Star Wars LEGO Minifigure books (Dictionary, sticker book etc) in the half off display.

Nothing terribly exciting on the runs I've done over the last couple weeks, Target's have quite a bit of Star Wars related merchandise in the Valentine's day section including candy dispensers, boxed candy, Valentines etc. My Jocasta Nu did show up today, with proof card, so if you ordered yours in August look for those coming to the door soon.

My Jocasta showed up a few weeks ago after I ordered her back in July.

I got the 501st AT-RT at the Thornton TRU yesterday afternoon, but it was the only Class I ship there. They had restocked their TVC figures and I got the only army builder, another Rebel Fleet Trooper, since they were doing a BOGO 50% off sale.

The Huron Target has reset, and I picked up the $20 Republic Fighter Tank there. They had a Class I 501st Republic Dropship and several of the cheapo 12" figures, along with a bunch of Angry Birds stuff, but nothing else noteworthy.