Page 332 of 335 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335 LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 3341
    Northfield Target had some of the Class 1 2013 vehicles, as well as those "interesting" new 12" figures, several of both Anakin and Clone Trooper.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Aurora Town Center Target had a restock of the part Episode 1/ Malgus wave, so I finally picked up the Imperial Naval Commander, they still had the ANH Vader, Hoth Luke, and CW Anakin, as well as the E1 figures that are mixed in with them.

The Target on Church Ranch Blvd. also had gotten in the Malgus wave but sold only the Malgus and Imperial Navy Commander. How sad is it that this wave is still in short supply and only trickling in a full year after its initial release? Westminster TRU has 10 Movie Heroes Qui-Gon (9 of the grappling hook version, 1 light-up saber) but little else. So, uh, if you need a cheap Qui-Gon army, now is your chance.

I've been filling a few older holes at comic shops since there's so little out there. I recently finally picked up Yoda's Jedi Attack Fighter, but Yoda's eyes are so horrendous that I'm waiting to find a better one - fat chance, but still.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The Gordmans near the Walmart on Grant and 104th had two each of the 2012 green Republic Fighter Tank and Anakin's Jedi Starfighter for $20 each, but the Naboo Starfighters were sold out. If you still need one, try the various Gordmans in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I've been filling a few older holes at comic shops since there's so little out there. I recently finally picked up Yoda's Jedi Attack Fighter, but Yoda's eyes are so horrendous that I'm waiting to find a better one - fat chance, but still.
    Check Big Lots. I saw one there a few days ago, and would've snagged it if I knew it was so tough to find. IIRC, it was $18.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Check Big Lots. I saw one there a few days ago, and would've snagged it if I knew it was so tough to find. IIRC, it was $18.
    The set itself isn't rare, but it's hard to find one with well-painted eyes. Most of them are at least halfway down his cheeks. I ended up opening mine since it was one of the better ones.

I got the ROTJ AT-AT at the TRU on Highway 7 and I-25, and there was another in stock. They had also gotten in several cases of the Malgus wave, but all that was left was, unsurprisingly, Anakin, Luke, and the TPM carry-forwards.

Is anyone going to Denver Comic Con this weekend? I'll be going Saturday. It looks like they'll have a few Star Wars events then, like a trivia contest and a panel on its future featuring Rebels executive producer Greg Weisman. Of SW note, Peter Mayhew, Dee Bradley Baker, and Phil LaMarr will be there as well, so hopefully it should be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by mrhat View Post
    Northfield Target had some of the Class 1 2013 vehicles, as well as those "interesting" new 12" figures, several of both Anakin and Clone Trooper.
    Well, I was at the Northfield Super Target a couple weeks back, and they had 6 total SW figures. All I bought there was a pack of Band-Aids.

But Denver was a nice visit. And we left the day before the big fires began.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Nothing terribly exciting on the toy front, peg warmers continue to warm pegs, but Target is finally pricing them to move, hopefully. While perusing the clearance sections I stumbled upon a really nice Star Wars bedding set, for adults no less. Snagged that up, the outrageous $89.99 original price had been taken down to a much more palatable $26.98 for a Queen sized quilt and 2 shams. So a look-see through the Home Section could be a good venture. The Northfield Target only had the one, but it's possible other Targets have it floating around somewhere.