Page 333 of 334 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334 LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3340
    The TJ Maxx near the Target on Church Ranch had several each of the 2013 Yoda-boxed Class I and II vehicles for around $14 each, along with some roleplay items and series 4 Fighter Pods stuff I had never seen at regular stores, but no basic figures. TRU on I-25 and Highway 7 had the new 12" Anakin-to-Vader and the Anakin-to-Vader Ultimate FX lightsaber. So at least things are getting out there.

The Targets I've been to lately have had everything BUT Vintage on sale.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The Target in Aurora near Havana had the 12" figures in the Vader box, including repacked Anakin and Clone plus Obi-Wan and Vader. I picked up a few discounted Fighter Pods sets at various Targets, since why not.

The Englewood Target had gotten in a case of The Black Series 3 3/4" last night - I picked up every figure except for Luke and the Clone Sergeant, since a guy who was standing in the aisle when I got there had them in his basket. Only the extra Anakin and Biker Scout remained, so they have definitely hit the state!

Mission Series, Saga Legends, and other fine products are now available at your local TRU and Target stores.

I saw some of TBS 3 3/4" at the Walmarts on Colfax/Wadsworth and 6th/Wadsworth, which had both reset (in the case of the one on 6th, reset for a second time). I picked up Luke at the Colfax one, so I only need the Clone Trooper Lieutenant to complete the wave.

The TRU on Highway 7 and I-25 had one Biggs X-wing, which I bought. They also had a few 3 3/4" TBS figure remnants, including the black strap Biker Scout. They had pegs for the 6" figures but they were gone.

The new/moved Toys R Us off Mississippi and Ironton (Buckingham Square) opened today, they had all of the standard and 6" Black Series figures.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Y'all stay safe in Colorado. I don't know if the news media is blowing the flooding out of proportion (I know they tend to do that, but I'm always concerned they're not), but it sounds bad out there.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Y'all stay safe in Colorado. I don't know if the news media is blowing the flooding out of proportion (I know they tend to do that, but I'm always concerned they're not), but it sounds bad out there.
    Thanks. Luckily it didn't hit hard around me or my family, though a few friends have damp basements.

The owner of the online comics company, Mile High Comics (see me at their awesome warehouse) that I've shopped from for years (when they were only in ads inside comics), had his home flooded, which damaged some of his personal comics collection, despite protections to preserve the books.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11-098.jpg  
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(