Page 334 of 334 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334
Results 3,331 to 3,339 of 3339
  1. #3331
    If anybody is looking for the Scanning Crew and Ewok Catapult sets, K-Mart on Broadway and Alameda has some.

  2. #3332
    Of course it's been so quiet lately, but TRU has the Republic Gunship down to $100 and in fairly good supply at the 88th & Sheridan and I-25 & Highway 7 stores.

    I went to Bigtop Collectibles on 64th & Ward in Arvada, and it's a very nice store with a fantastic collection. My needs list (of older items) is down to a mere 10 items now, but I was able to get the final figure-and-cup set (Boba Fett). But if you're looking for older army builders or items that you missed, I'd definitely check them out.

  3. #3333
    It's been far too long since I've had a successful SW run, but I happened into Neighborhood Market Walmart off Chambers and Green Valley Ranch Road, to my shock they had a full set of Wave 3 Black Series, less Captain Rex, which I'm not sure made it into this wave or not. They also had some Mara Jades and just about every trooper that's been released so far, so it's good to know at least one store carrys beyond wave 2.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

  4. #3334
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhat View Post
    It's been far too long since I've had a successful SW run, but I happened into Neighborhood Market Walmart off Chambers and Green Valley Ranch Road, to my shock they had a full set of Wave 3 Black Series, less Captain Rex, which I'm not sure made it into this wave or not. They also had some Mara Jades and just about every trooper that's been released so far, so it's good to know at least one store carrys beyond wave 2.
    Oh wow, that's crazy. Was Plagueis there? Those Neighborhood Market stores can be pretty great since they're so out of the way, but it's a crapshoot as to whether they'll have a toy section at all.

    BTW, Captain Rex isn't scheduled for release in The Black Series yet (one of the few figures from the cancelled Legacy/Build-A-Droid line to not yet make it out), but there's a Saga Legends version due out any day now.

  5. #3335
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Oh wow, that's crazy. Was Plagueis there? Those Neighborhood Market stores can be pretty great since they're so out of the way, but it's a crapshoot as to whether they'll have a toy section at all.

    BTW, Captain Rex isn't scheduled for release in The Black Series yet (one of the few figures from the cancelled Legacy/Build-A-Droid line to not yet make it out), but there's a Saga Legends version due out any day now.
    Yeah he was there, it looked like they had just been put out. I've had decent luck with that store since it opened, the Tower and 40th Walmart, which is the closest full location has never gotten any Black Series, barely just got the Legacy 2 packs and such.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

  6. #3336
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhat View Post
    Yeah he was there, it looked like they had just been put out. I've had decent luck with that store since it opened, the Tower and 40th Walmart, which is the closest full location has never gotten any Black Series, barely just got the Legacy 2 packs and such.
    I don't think I've even heard of any wave 3 sightings in the USA yet - at least not widespread ones. That's so awesome!

  7. #3337
    Still no Plagueis or 6" Boba, but I got wave 2 of Mission Series at the Highway 7 TRU yesterday. They must have just put out a fresh case, as there were still three of each set when I left.

  8. #3338
    I got Saga Legends Commander Cody at the Highway 7 TRU on Sunday. They still had one each of Mission Series wave 2, and the Huron Walmart had a few of each.

    I also went to about five Walgreens around Denver, in addition to others a little farther out. Only one had any TBS figures at all, so none of them had Plagueis or anything new.

  9. #3339
    I got 6" Boba at the Kmart on Broadway in Denver last weekend, in addition to the rest of Saga Legends wave 2 across a few Targets and TRUs, most of which seemed to be stocking them. Most Targets have also received at least one case of 3 3/4" TBS wave 3, but Plagueis has already been grabbed by the time I've seen the other figures in each instance.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO