Page 25 of 334 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    Thanks netsolo. They were actually IN the theatre?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

hey guys, i got endor rebel soldier and qui-gon at evergreen wal-mart, still no massiff or orn fre ta.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

The Kmart on Colfax and Chambers had several Ultimate villian 12" Jangos yesterday evening. Also picked up some of the Endor and Hoth Playskool sets.(I didn't have these yet. YAY!!) If anyone's still looking for Jango there were a couple left. Also, my partner out of state just got the Supreme Chancellor/ Djas Puhr set so keep your eyes peeled!!!!!

Not Much to report. The Aurora TRU had 12" Mace Windu. Six of them as of 12:30. Walmart had some really old action figures from the 1990's for $1.

Jayspawn: Yeah, in the theater, it was ridiculous.

Wal Mart in Parker had a few Yodas (I picked one up, leaving two behind) and a couple of Dookus. Target in Parker had BOTH Bespin Luke and Vader, picked those guys up too. Still no sign of Palpatine wave (as a few of the guys from the West LA boards have been spotting). Also, has anyone noticed how hard it is to find Dexter Jettister now? I've been looking everywhere for one with or without insert to no success.

Try Suncoast at Aurora Mall, they had one left yesterday, only problem is their security things stuck on the back, they come off kinda easily, but they do rip sometimes... Hope that helps

Hey Netsolo,
    Yesterday, the Walmart on Quincey and Buckley had more than ten Dexters.

Hey can u guys see my avatar?

I can see it mrhat, it sure is big.

Nothing much to report either. I've seen a few Bespin Lukes here and there but no bloody hand varient. No sign of Chancellor Palpatine yet. I'm also found a bunch of Endor Rebel Soldiers but no 2nd version either.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett