Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i wanted to see orange county sooo bad and i still havnt seen, i heard it sucked though
    I dont want to sell you death sticks, i want to go home and rethink my life.

More movies I long to see but haven't

2001: A Space Odyssey (I, like many others, will probably scratch my head after seeing it. That is what I've heard about this movie)

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (my brother adores this movie. I long too see it)

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (a classic starring Sydney Potier)

Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice (a wife swapping movie)

Apocalypse Now (I am a bit of a Vietnam buff (not the battles itself but I know a lot about the period) but I hear this is a movie you can't miss)
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I'm real lazy when it comes to seeing movies, especially in the theater. I plan on seeing:

Lord of the Rings
    L.A. Confidential (Eternal Padawan had something to do with that)
    Evolution: The commercials looked funny
    Austin Powers 3
    Spiderman

Young Guns 2? Wow. Its been a long time since I saw that movie. I barely remember what happens. I might have to watch it next time its on TV.

2001. It is an good movie. Not to take anything away from it, but it seems like I always fall asleep watching 2001 and Dune.

I have never seen and have no intention of ever seeing
    Gone with the wind
    Titantic

Top Movies I will never ever watch again
    Any Kevin Costner movie after Field of Dreams (specifically: 300 miles to graceland, Wyatt Earp, and Water World)
    Armageddon
    The Perfect Storm
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    There was a retrospective on Al Pacino on TV the other day and it made me realize how many of his early films I haven't seen like DogDay Afternoon and Serpico.

I also never saw Easy Rider.

I think I saw Legend and Labyrinth when I was little, but I can't remember anything about them, so I might check those out again.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I never saw Easy Rider, either.

I think I need to see the Godfather movies as well.

Labrynth is that "Alice in Wonderland" type movie with David Bowie, right? I remember enjoying it. I don't remember seeing Legend. That is an early Tom Cruise film. I'm sure I'll be seeing these movies in the next few years when my daughter gets a little older along with The Dark Crystal, and the Princess Bride.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

LOTR
    Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
    Blade 2
    Spiderman
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I haven't seen:

Minority Report
    Bourne Identity
    Signs
    XXX
    Spiderman
    Austin Powers 2
    ET 20th Ann.
    Undercover Brother
    Shallow Hal

All of them I'd really like to see, except for Spiderman. It just doesn't appeal to me at all.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Re: Flix you just haven't got around to see

Originally posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    This is a thread for you to list movies that you just haven't gotten around to see, for some reason or another, yet.

Gladiator (my dad's favorite movie. Has seen it at least 10 times. We even own it on DVD. No reason why I haven't seen it except laziness).
    You can miss this one and be assured you're not missing anything.
    Unless of course you really enjoy seeing Russell Crowe do soliliquays.

originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    I haven't seen:

Minority Report
    Bourne Identity
    Signs
    XXX
    Spiderman
    Austin Powers 2
    ET 20th Ann.
    Undercover Brother
    Shallow Hal

All of them I'd really like to see, except for Spiderman. It just doesn't appeal to me at all.
    MC...

What movies have you seen this summer? (besides AOTC of course)
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

I see pretty much everything that interests me but I can tell you a few I wish I hadn't seen this year.

XXX
    Resident Evil
    Men in Black 2

Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Re: Re: Flix you just haven't got around to see

Originally posted by billfremore
    MC...

What movies have you seen this summer? (besides AOTC of course)
    I've seen Lilo and Stitch (which is the second best movie I've seen this summer after AOTC) and Goldmember. OK, I also saw Ice Age at the $1 theater but that wasn't a summer movie.

I just never really get a chance to go out anymore. It's hard to find a dependable babysitter and I'm usually busy with school stuff anyways.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas