Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    With the constantly rising ticket prices, I usually just wait till it comes out on video or to the $4 theatre down the road.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

RE: Flix you just haven't got around to see

Ever'thing, don't go to the movies anymore.

Goldmember
    The Evil Dead Series

Many, many others, as I'm sure you all know. Goldmember is the only recent movie I have yet to see.

Re: RE: Flix you just haven't got around to see

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Ever'thing, don't go to the movies anymore.
    I can't stand the movie theater experience either, Jargo. In fact the reason that I see so few movies in the theater is due to this. It takes a very special kind of film to get me to tolerate crying babies, sticky floors, inconsiderate little brats intent on ruining the film for everyone else, and the typical Playstation crowd who mistakes flashy camera angles and disorienting editing for good storytelling.

Thus between now and the end of 2005, I will go to the theater six times. Twice for LOTR: TTT, twice for LOTR: ROTK and twice for Ep3. Other than that I will try to avoid the theaters like the plague.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

But BigB, there will no doubt be at least ONE other film that interests you besides those others.....I mean, there just HAS to be!!!
    Urban Exploration - It's a rush!

I really love CG Movies (Yes, I even liked Final Fantasy) but I still haven't seen Ice Age or Toy Story 2. I'm sure I will see both, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
    Powdered Toast Man!