Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Flix you just haven't got around to see

This is a thread for you to list movies that you just haven't gotten around to see, for some reason or another, yet.

Gladiator (my dad's favorite movie. Has seen it at least 10 times. We even own it on DVD. No reason why I haven't seen it except laziness).

The Sixth Sense (don't really like Bruce Willis. Plus, someone revealed to me the ending so my motovation to see it has been diminished).

Scooby Doo (I know it just came out this summer. But for someone who was raised on Scooby, I should slap myself for not seeing this movie. I probably won't anytime soon).

Shallow Hal (I really want to see it but haven't yet. Gwyneth Paltrow should be reason enough for me too see it already).

I Know What You Did Last Summer . . .

Armageddon

Deep Impact

Clerks and Mallrats (and I like Kevin Smith and the gang. No reason why I shouldn't have seen this).

Scary Movie I (saw Scary Movie II but not the first one. People say the first one is much funnier)

The Graduate (a true classic! Oh so I hear)

Gone With the Wind (I know why I haven't seen it. Frankly, it's because I don't give a damn'. . .)
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Spider-Man - I missed it in the theaters for no good reason whatsoever since I have been a Spider-Man fan since I was six. I think I still have a problem with that Green Goblin costume though, too stupid looking. Although I was hyped about this movie for months and bought every magazine article I could find checked out the toys and even called the theaters three different days to get showtimes and made plans to go watch it. However, each time I would change my mind at the last minute. Finally I had one last chance to see it (it's last showing in my theater), but opted to watch Ep2 a third time. Completely inexplicable really.

Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone - My brother even owns the DVD but I have never gotten around to watching it.

BigB, you havent seen Spider-Man!? You're missing out man,

Actually there aren't many movies that I wanna see (and I'm allowed to see) that I havent seen. I wanna see Gladiator and The Matrix, which my brother owns, but my parents wont let me. I'd like to see E.T. sometime to decide if I wanna buy it since the dvd is only gonna be out for 10 weeks.

Don't worry BigB, I'm a huge Spiderman fan as well, and I still have not seen it.

I guess I'll have to wait for the DVD.
    May the force be with you.

The Royal Tenenbaums
    Resident Evil
    Undercover Brother
    What Dreams May Come

My boss who is an avid sci-fi fan has not seen AOTC yet,
    Last edited by scruffziller; 08-24-2002 at 08:43 AM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I've yet to see Bound. Everyone always talks about it, but I still haven't seen it.

I bought the WonderBoys DVD but never watched it.

American President and Dave. Sort of the same subject matter. My Fellow Americans for that matter.

I've never seen Young Guns 2.

Recently I missed Mothman Prophecies, Dragonfly, and a few others.

Sometimes I wish I would've missed Tomb Raider, Planet of the Apres, and xXx, but that's a different thread...

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I never got around to seeing Reign of Fire. I remember seeing the previews for it and I wanted to see it. Despite what some of the critics said it still looked like a cool movie to me. Now it has been out over a month and a half and I would rather wait on the video.
    I also never got around to seeing XXX, which I planned on watching over it's opening weekend. I think I will TRY to go next week, but there is no telling.
    As far as video releases, I have not seen:
    John Q-Which I hear is very good
    DragonFly
    Royal Tenenbaums (sp?)
    Super Troopers-yes, I enjoy stupid comedies
    The Mothman Prophecies
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Movies I wanna check out that I haven't got round to seeing are:
    The Mothman Prophecies,
    Resident Evil,
    and E.T Special Edition.

That's about it

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I forgot about Reign of Fire. Lilo & Stitch and Ice Age are other movies I really want to check out, but will wait for the video.

eight-legged freaks.
    that is the only one i can think of off the top of my head...
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!