Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Catwoman

NO! I hate Halle Berry! Ever since those two hit-and-runs. Anyone who won't even leave a note doesn't deserve an Oscar, in my opinion. Not to mention that whiny, crying acceptance speech. No, I hold grudges over seemingly unimportant things like that. Really, I start hating people when they get over-exposed. Last year you couldn't fart without hearing "Halle Bery" and I really never saw what the big deal was.

Give me Ashley Judd anyday.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry, Halle Berry.

Need I say more...?

Halle Berry

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Don't worry Pendo, you'll get to see her in that body suit fast enough with her returning as Storm in X2!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

ack! gasp! No! I've been "Halle'd!" wheeze!
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Originally posted by scruffziller
    Actually now it is Halle Berry that is now cast in the final talks.
    Who is her agent, Lucifer?!?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Who is her agent, Lucifer?!?
    Sure sounds that way.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Nobody can come near Julie Newmar
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Originally posted by JON9000
    Nobody can come near Julie Newmar
    I'll second that one. Grrooowwwlll.... My first guy-girl thing...you know!

For anyone interested - the Latest News:

(reported on Cinecon.com) SuperheroHype (http://www.superherohype.com) has translated an interview with French director Pitof, who is attached to helm Warner Bros.' "Catwoman" movie. Halle Berry is attached to star, replacing a role once occupied by Ashley Judd.

"The idea is to develop this character in a relatively realistic world la Spider-Man," he said. "We'll probably set it in the near future but in a North American urban setting, which is more classic. The main idea is to develop a female superhero and give her depth not to make her a bimbo or a sexy vigilante. She's a woman's hero for women."

"There will be no direct link with Batman, nor will there be Batman-esque imagery and it won't be set in Gotham City. The story will be different and the costume will be different. We aren't keeping anything from Catwoman except the original idea: the character. The idea is to begin her story from scratch, and possibly begin a franchise."

Mark Pitof Catwoman Interview at Superhero Hype.com

I think this is the first of the recent comic books turned movies I have no real interest in wanting to see.
    Back and more bearded than ever before