Sideshow Toy's Army of Darkness figures

I don't know how many of you guys are into the Evil Dead trilogy, but Sideshow is releasing a new 12" Ash (exclusive to Musicland stores) - looksee

My socks are officially knocked off. I didn't buy either of the two previous figures (Ash and Evil Ash), but this one is just too cool to pass up.

Now if only they'd brave the waters and get the rights to the other films. I'd walk on glass for a 12" Evil Ed. Maybe an ED2 Ash with grey temples and a removable, demonic hand. Lovely. Don't even get me started on a 12" Possessed Linda with removable head (and maybe a rubbery tongue appliance like Toy Biz's Toad from the X-Men line?). *sigh*

edit - another Sideshow product I'm excited about is the Sixgun Legends Doc Holliday figure, but I haven't been able to find a single picture or detail about it (said to be released in the third series, coming up next). Anyone know anything about it?
    My name is Oobie Doob Badoobie.
    What's your middle name?
    Scooby Dooby.
    Oobie Doob Scooby Dooby Badoobie?

Very cool figure. Only one thing to say: Hail to the King baby!

I passed on the Evil Dead 12" figures. Sideshow does make amazing figures though, the craftmanship is fantastic.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

this new ash head sculpt looks a lot more like bruce campbell.

as for doc holiday, i haven't seen any photos of him, but if they do make him, i'll surely get him. he'll go well with wyatt earp.

We should rally for non-AOD Ash figures. That S-Mart uniform is awesome. Am I the only who bought those 12 inches, there is a comic store by me that is offering the both for 30 bucks.

Sideshow Toys in general are just darned cool. They've got my vote for the best toy company out there right now! They have had a few near misses, but all-in-all have been far more hit than miss. If I could afford it, I'd love to pick-up all of their product (except maybe the Get Smart figures; I just have never been too into the show). I'm really hoping for a Rod Serling figure as part of their Twilight Zone line (he's the only "character" to appear in every episode! Why not?), and I've been praying nightly that they might pick up licenses for lines like Braveheart, Gladiator, Last of the Mohicans, Tombstone, the Princess Bride, Highlander, and a lot of other really cool properties.