Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Well, I received my items today and what do you know Dooku had a damaged window, Damn TRU they do this all the time, hope everyone else gets theirs in ok condition
    May the force be with You!!!!!

thunderstorm,

which body does dooku have? the new super joe body, or the one that came with jango? pics if possible.

Derek, Count Dooku has the super joe bodyand it's better this way. Mine was a variant his thumb was put on backwards with the nail facing in it looks strange!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

true maul,

does your dooku have a joint in the mid waist area and double jointed arms and legs? that's the super joe body.

as for the reverse thumb nail, hasbro has been doing this for years. it seems they just flipped the mold or something, instead of sculpting different hands.

Originally posted by Thunderstorm1
    Well, I received my items today and what do you know Dooku had a damaged window, Damn TRU they do this all the time, hope everyone else gets theirs in ok condition

you are lucky...they ship out from Kentucky...and you are right there!

im still waiting for mine on the west coast...hopefully they'll come in decent condition.
    [size=1]"the dark side clouds everything"[/size]

I'm going nuts waiting for these things, but I'm glad some of you guy's got yours already.

I'm not to worried about damaged or torn boxes since I take mine out to pose anyway.

Good....I also pre-ordered them, so hopefully I'll be getting notice soon.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Originally posted by mini-rock
    I'm going nuts waiting for these things, but I'm glad some of you guy's got yours already.

I'm not to worried about damaged or torn boxes since I take mine out to pose anyway.

I got two ...one to pose...one to put away. I only buy doubles of Siths though. So Im hoping one survived the shipping and handling.
    [size=1]"the dark side clouds everything"[/size]

Anyone get a shipping notice from Amazon.com yet?

The new 12" have been in stock for a few days now, and I still haven't heard anything. I passed up on the 12" Zam and Battle Droid in Target cuz I assumed I'd be hearing something about my order. The longer it takes, the more I fear I'm gonna get the "we couldn't get your merchandise" notice.

I recieved my notice of shipping today for all three!
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious...."