Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I received all three of mine yesterday. They are great. Especially Dooku!!!!!

I'm sure you will get yours soon.
    May the force be with You!!!!!

I'm sure they have plenty to go around. I guess you could always shoot them an email, I usualy get a response within 8-10 hrs.

Still nothing. Looks like another sleepless night!

I know Dooku is the most popular, but I'm interested to know who ordered and has received all three and what you think of the 2nd wave now that they are in you hands.

Thanks, guys. I pre-ordered mine over a month ago, so I'm hoping to hear something soon.

Originally posted by mini-rock
    Still nothing. Looks like another sleepless night!

I know Dooku is the most popular, but I'm interested to know who ordered and has received all three and what you think of the 2nd wave now that they are in you hands.

are you on the west coast like me?... supposely the tracking says it will arrive today [8/29]

im eagerly waiting
    [size=1]"the dark side clouds everything"[/size]

are you on the west coast like me?
    Yeah, I'm in S. Seattle. My delivery date changed from the 28th to the 29th so hopefully today 'cause my wife says if she hears one more complaint, about my figures, she's gonna kick me where it hurts!

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH..... damn the shipping and handling. I just recieved it a few minutes ago. The packaging came crushed 1/3 of the way from the outside. When I opened it...2 figures were sandwiched together like a puzzle

Packaging is FUBAR and windows are damaged.

asiandoood, that sucks! The figures weren't damaged were they?

My tracking# says my package is STILL in Seattle. Pacific is the next place they would go before it is delivered to me, so now I have a feeling I won't see these till possibly Tuesday.

The figures look okay. The poses are a bit altered on Dooku's hand where he holds the saber, and his head is turned more to the side. I tried to fix the packaging as best as I can by popping it all back out. It is totally creased though.

I might just have to get off my *** next time and get one the old fashioned way

Derek,

Yes it has all those things. And thanks for the info on the thumb!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l