Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Amazon.com has the new AOTC 12" figures in stock!

For those 12" collectors out there, I just noticed that Amazon.com has the Zam, Super Battle Droid, and Dooku in stock right now! Best bust a move over there b/f everyone and their uncle orders them!

BTW: They are $20.00 each.

Enjoy.

J

Thanks for the info Jango Fart!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

Hopefully I'll be geting an email soon saying my pre-orders have shipped.

Amazon.com AOTC Wave 2 12" figures pre-order question

For those of you who pre-ordered any of the AOTC Wave 2 12" figures fron Amazon has anyone been notified if theirs has been shipped?

Or has anyone received your pre-order shipment yet?

Also, what wave 2 12" figures did you get?

I have not been notified by email that my Amazon pre-order has been sent, but will let those of you who are anxiously waiting for your figures know when they do ship, so that way you will know yours should be shipping/arriving soon.

Mini-Rock,

Received my email today that Dooku, Zam, and Super Battle droid had been shipped.

Should be getting them this week
    May the force be with You!!!!!

I just recieved my notification...should be around 3-7 days they say ...woohoo!
    [size=1]"the dark side clouds everything"[/size]

FINALLY!! Got my email this evening. Dooku, SBD, and Zam are on the way.

Thunderstorm1 and asiandoood, glad to hear yours are on the way as well. It's gonna be a long friggin week for me, and I'll be sitting in front of my living room window (like a dog) while my wife calls me a dork, waiting for UPS to show up.

Cool Thanks for the info!

and love your user ID jangofart...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! COOL
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious...."

Originally posted by mini-rock

Thunderstorm1 and asiandoood, glad to hear yours are on the way as well. It's gonna be a long friggin week for me, and I'll be sitting in front of my living room window (like a dog) while my wife calls me a dork, waiting for UPS to show up.

hahaha.... hey, I'm with you... although I dont have a wife to call me a dork, I'll say it to myself. I can't wait to see the Dooku posed next to my other Sith's
    [size=1]"the dark side clouds everything"[/size]

For everyone who is interested -- JarJar has sent these coupons out some time ago -- good for $5.00 off of TRU purchace -- here is the code :CHNKBKAMZNLT $5 off $35 (Expires) - 8/31/02

Thanks to JarJar for posting these codes -- the last one still works!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......