Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unleased this:

Talking Unleased this:

So I have seen the first two waves of "Unleashed" figures and so far I like 1....Vader! Not that these are bad figures (mini statues...but that's OK.....there's nothing wrong with that) they just seem a bit off.

I have compiled a list of REALLY great charactes that should be made for the "Unleased" line. So here we go...me 2 cents:

Snowtrooper
    Boba Fett (ESB version)
    Sandtrooper
    Clone Trooper (Red, Blue, Yellow...and/or Vanilla)
    Stormtrooper
    Zam Wesell
    4-LOM
    Yoda (EP2 WITH lightsaber ignited)
    Zuckuss
    IG-88
    Bossk
    Aurra Sing

Did I leave anything out, yep, but these would be good for starters.

Oh, and a lower MSRP....like $9.99
    May the force be with you.

If Hasbro wanted us to 'ooh' and 'aah' over the Unleashed Vader, they really shouldn't have released a better sculpted, more accurate, smaller version for 1/3 the price (yes, I am talking about the Saga Bespin Vader).

However, I haven't seen the Unleashed Vader in person so I will reserve final judgement until then.

Unleashed Bossk would be cool though.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I'd have to say that Unleashed Vader is my favorite also. It looks fantastic! I also think that Darth Maul and Jango Fett are pretty cool. Anakin and Padme are no big deal.

But anyways, I don't care much for side characters like Snowtroopers or 4-LOM, but I would like to see Boba Fett, Yoda, and Luke Skywalker (if it looked like Mark Hamill!).
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

THe Vader is an AWESOME piece. I just don't care for the Jango, there's just something about the way he looks, plus I HATE the way Baby Fett looks...human face sculpts seem to be a problem with this line IMHO.

I just have this thing for Imperial Bad guys and Bounty Hunters.
    May the force be with you.

yoda would be awesome in the unleashed style but what about emperor palpatine with his force-lightning? that would be so cool with a realllllllllly evil face expression (like on darth maul)
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I'd love to see an Unleashed Emperor Palpatine, if his robes were flapping back and he had an evil smile.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Chewbacca!!
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Maybe a Geonosian Warrior?

Battle droid
    Destroyer Droid
    Super Battle Droid
    Gungan Warrior
    Jar Jar Binks (just kidding)

I'd love to see more in the Unleashed line.

Such as:
    Emperor Palpy
    Yoda
    Stormtrooper
    Clonetrooper
    ESB Boba Fett
    Obi-Wan Kenobi(AOTC)
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!