Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Macauly Culkin Michael Jacksonifide!!!

CHECK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mjifidemk2.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	122.3 KB 
ID:	3523  
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

wow. that's............................................ .......nice..?
    ...???
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

hehehe. That isn't that innocent little lad in Home Alone is it???

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Oh, how horrid! I never did like him, now it's just...worse. Someone dress that kid up as a Tusken so we don't have to see his face anymore!
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

You guys just wait until the producers of NYPD Blue get HIM to try to fill Jimmy Smits's void in a few years. And then, maybe, yes! Gary Coleman! He does have experience as a security guard, after all.
    My name is Oobie Doob Badoobie.
    What's your middle name?
    Scooby Dooby.
    Oobie Doob Scooby Dooby Badoobie?

Are you sure that's not just a bad wax statue of Macaulay Culkin?

\/ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I'm sorry, is that a photoshop thing or did the schmuck actually get a nose job? he was over here a few months back on tv and he has the weirdest voice. So high pitched like a girl, in fact he acts like a girl. Weird lanky streak of pi........ strange person.

I didn't swear - honest..........

has he actually done anything other than being Macauly Culkin since he made My girl?

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    I'm sorry, is that a photoshop thing or did the schmuck actually get a nose job? he was over here a few months back on tv and he has the weirdest voice. So high pitched like a girl, in fact he acts like a girl. Weird lanky streak of pi........ strange person.

I didn't swear - honest..........

has he actually done anything other than being Macauly Culkin since he made My girl?
    Nope, I just got it from People's magazine and scanned it.
    What struck me was how he resembles Michael with that pale skin and those deep red blood colored lips like Michael has. He always seemed to have extra red lips even when he was in the home alone movies. I heard that (probably a joke though) he is going to play a priest in the Home Alone 4 in which he helps protects these kids from burglers or something.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

He made that crappy Getting Even with Dad movie.

That and The Good Son.

Ugh.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"