Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah, I got Daredevil, Spidey, Hulk, Cap. America, and Iron Man. I am very very pleased with them!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

i then look nice have have venome, man-spider and dd. Will like to get at least cap and hulk maybe even iron man.

Originally posted by thespar
    i then look nice have have venome, man-spider and dd. Will like to get at least cap and hulk maybe even iron man.
    Persoanlly, its a good sculpt job but I hate the way venom looks. I hope they put out a better one with mega articulation and McFarlane style from Venom's first days, without the tounge...
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

I have the first wave of Marvel Legends and the Hulk figure (with the hinged hands, not the rubber ones) is pretty much the greatest superhero action figure I've ever bought (I am a big Hulk fan though). I don't know how long this will last but these are the best superhero figures ever made. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Originally posted by MikeAndTheBots
    No leather jack/pants with an X-Logo for Wolvie, I want the yellow and blue damnit
    That is exactly the way I feel. And you know what? They're making him.

http://www.americandreamcomics.com/index.php?itemid=348

That sounds good Adam!!!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I've only seen Marvel Legends ONCE. There was a Cap, an Iron Man, and three Hulks at a TRU in Iowa. Oh, I see all manner of pegs for them at the local dept stores. Your Wal-Marts and your Targets and what have you, but I've not actually SEEN any of the figures since I was lucky enough to snag them ove three months ago.

Thor. Sweet. Wolverine! Sweet! GhostRider!! SWEET! MAGNETO!!! SWEET!!!

Be still me heart.... I hope those stores actually decide to start stocking those pegs before these bad boys hit the shelves!

BTW Captain America is the best action figure I have EVER seen...

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Adam

That is exactly the way I feel. And you know what? They're making him.

http://www.americandreamcomics.com/index.php?itemid=348

I would say an action happened but it'd be edited by a mod so I'll just say those look fuiting cool!
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum