Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I got the bootled DVDS!

I bought the Bootleg Star Wars Trilogy special Edition dvds, and I am suprised to say that they are great!
    The transfers are from the special Edition Laserdiscs, not VHS.
    They are in 2.35:1 Widescreen they claim to be anamorphic but since I have a 4x3 Tv I can't say if thats true.
    The Image is clean except for ocasional specs of grain.
    The aound is LD 5.1 and it rules.
    I bought my dvds at this site: http://www.newdvd.cc/dvd/dvdsc_032.htm

It took them 12 days to ship.
    So thats my bootleg review!
    "I am a jedi Like my father before me!" Luke Skywalker RotJ

"Your father was a sick man in an Iron mask!" Clone Emporr DE

$35 bucks? It's not worth it to me since it's just a bootleg. I'll wait 'til the official DVDs.

I either need to get the real laserdisc original version of the OT, or find a good DVD bootleg of them. None of that special edition junk. The THX enhancements would be fine however.

Sounds cool . I'd get them, but knowing me the day I get them LucasFilm will announce that they're gonna be officially released. I'll just wait for the real ones.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Those are some dang cool covers though. Are those pix of the LASER DISC? That ROTJ cover art I have never seen.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by scruffziller
    Those are some dang cool covers though. Are those pix of the LASER DISC? That ROTJ cover art I have never seen.
    That's because they used the ROTJ artwork on the ESB disc.

No scruffziller, those are dvd copys of the laser disc versions.
    "I am a jedi Like my father before me!" Luke Skywalker RotJ

"Your father was a sick man in an Iron mask!" Clone Emporr DE

I can't stand the fact that they used inconsistent pics for the covers. How hard is it to use the pics from the VHS releases?
    I also hate the word "androids", but oh well . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Once I bootled in public with this charming girl from Poughkeepsie. The cops caught on to our bootling and insisted we stop the bootle. I have not bootled since. Darn shame, too. Bootling in public is good exercise. I highly recommend everyone who reads this: Bootle whenever you can!

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

They look good as I got em too........

Bought mine here though:
    http://www.d9movie.com/dvd/55804025002.shtml

I also went to Ebay & bought a laserdisc player with 10 LD's for $60 bucks, & all three SW LD's in Widescreen format so that I would be legal!!!!

The DVD's I bought just saved me the trouble of ripping the LD with my Radeon VIVO & converting it to MPG2..............