Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I dont' remember. In any case, I think it was just a boo-boo and the saber should be green. Kinda like the cover of Vision of the Future, where Mara has a green saber (when it should be blue).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Perhaps Mara traveled back in time and switched her lightsaber with Luke's...?
    New Infinities storyline, anyone?
    "Evil, meet sword! SWORD, MEET EVIL!!!" - Minsc, Baldur's Gate II

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by Figureman2
    I believe the Gun of Command was a very important gift that Isolder gave to Leia in addition to all the jewels and ships... but the Gun of Command was one of the Hapans' most prized possessions... something like that. I'm not positive, but I think that's what it was. In any case, what I really liked was the last battle against Zsinj and the Iron Fist, since I read the first seven X-Wing books right before this (I'm reading them chronologically) and I thought that it was a fitting end to a great antagonist.
    Well, yes, that's the Gun Of Command. But what it really was, was Han needed a way to make Leia go with him to Dathomir, so the author , rather than THINK about it, contrived a plot device where he would simply shoot her with a gun and she would have to obey him....the gun of command! Then she retroactively fit this ludicrous plot device into the story by making it a Hapan gift.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan

Then she retroactively fit this ludicrous plot device into the story by making it a Hapan gift.
    Not a big thing, but you said "she;" the author was male (Dave Wolverton).
    "Evil, meet sword! SWORD, MEET EVIL!!!" - Minsc, Baldur's Gate II