Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ok, only official figures posted

what are all of the OFFICIAL figures being made right now? i keep seeing lists with some, then the rest is just wish lists, i would like to know what figures are being made for SURE and what their gimmicks are for SURE, i keep reading about people complaining about boba's quick draw, where did they read that? is it official? please reply, i need to save money

Those lists are from Retailer Catalogs. So they may or may not be coming out. The ones that Hasbro themselves confirmed for next year are: Aayla Secura, R2-D2 w/ Booster Rockets, Padme: Arena Outfit w/ Cape, Imperial Sketchtrooper. The ones in the lists for Late December and January have not been confirmed by Hasbro.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

i can always count on you jarjar, y do people hate you so?

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Those lists are from Retailer Catalogs. So they may or may not be coming out. The ones that Hasbro themselves confirmed for next year are: Aayla Secura, R2-D2 w/ Booster Rockets, Padme: Arena Outfit w/ Cape, Imperial Sketchtrooper. The ones in the lists for Late December and January have not been confirmed by Hasbro.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Aayla Secura - A JEDI?
    Imperial Sketchtrooper - Concept Stormtrooper?

Can you clear that up for me???
    please.....

Yes, Aayla Secura is the blue-skinned Twi'lek female Jedi. If you do a search for that name in the Saga section you will see the mock-ups and design sketches for the figure. She looks very cool, and I can't wait for her.

And yes, the Imperial Sketchtroop is the Concept Stormtrooper. Its the snide nickname that the figure recieved by those that wanted one of the figures actually from the movie, and saw the obvious cheating that occured in the voting.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Aayla was pretty visible in both the Jedi Temple and the Arena Battle. Just keep your eyes peeled for the only Jedi dressed like a stripper.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Thanks JAR-JAR......I know who it is from the movie...I just did not know her name..
    Can't wait for those....they all sound Great!

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Aayla was pretty visible in both the Jedi Temple and the Arena Battle. Just keep your eyes peeled for the only Jedi dressed like a stripper.
    Stripper?? Maybe that is how she SEDUCES people to the force... hahaha... But seriously, yes Ayala does look really good even that lady they modelled after looks really reallly really good looking!! I defintely want to get my hands on one of those...

Cheers
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

Hasbro shoudl make all the strippers and dancers - YARNA D'AL GARGAN. come on Hasbro.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."