Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clone Trooper & Jango Pilot Pictures

Rebelsum.com has found eBay auctions for the Clone Trooper Pilot and Jango Fett Pilot figures. There are pictures of these figures on the auction pages. Here are links:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1761518088
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1761514949

Kewl! Thanx for the pics.
    May the force be with you.

Yeah they do look cool! Thanks for the pics!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

i wanna see some destroyer droid pics
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

The Clone Trooper Pilot - looks great!
    Jango Fett Pilot figure - in that pic His head looks funny (in that pic ONLY I hope)

Oh yea I can't wait to get my hands on them!! I think they look just great and I don't anything majorly wrong with them..

"Muhahahaha Muahahhaa Muhahahhah hahaha haha ha erhmmm.." a.k.a Dr.Evil and his gang!

Cheers
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the card back on jango hes got a quick draw action NOt that its bad but why cant we have one @&#$%* nutral jango!!!!
    ( .A.O.T.C. )

It's always nice to meat a Jedi.

- Jango Fett

Yes, we've known about the quickdraw for a while. There already have been semi-neutral Jango's. And if rumors hold true there will be many more. Besides, if the feature is like Zam's, it doesn't hurt the look of the figure at all. It could be worse, could be like Padme's. So I don't see it as much of a problem.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Anybody know the numbers on these?
    "Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."

Looking closely at the pictures, it appears that Jango is #47, and that the CloneTrooper Pilot is #48. I could be wrong, but I've enlarged it and fiddled with the images in photoshop, and that's what they seem like. That means that the Destroyer Droid is #49.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.