Thread: Trailer?

Trailer?

I recently downloaded a trailer of Episode 2. It looks genuine and has some really cool stuff like a door opening and there's 4 Boba Fett's behind it and a whole field of people running along with light sabers in their hands. I was wondering if anyone knows if this is the full trailer cos I've read that it's not out yet. The file is 9.27mb and goes for 2 minutes. Thanks

Actually the more I watch it the more dubious i am about it, some things just don't seem right.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by HevyDevy
    Actually the more I watch it the more dubious i am about it, some things just don't seem right.

You mean like the shot from Gladiator with lightsabers added? or the Christopher Walken shots from the Prophecy? Or the Natalie Portman shots from Anywhere But Here? Or the Hayden Christensen shots from his FoxTV show? Or the fact that it's a fan made trailer thats been circulating for months? It doesn't seem right....
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

don't try it heveydevy...

belive eternal padawan... i already got slammed on by posting something like this and it's not real, though it makes a little sense at times...

That trailer is fan made and has been out for a heck of a long time. If you go to theforce.net they come out and say it's fake.

The first official trailer is coming out with Monsters Inc. in November.