Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What snacks do you get when at the movies?

I usually get a medium popcorn, medium drink, and a box of Butterfingers/bag of Sourpatch Kids. How 'bout you?
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I usually only get popcorn and a drink. I might get a warm pretzel if the have nacho cheese to put on it. I don't eat candy that much.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

NIBS!

...and occasionally popcorn and a drink, but that's only when I can afford to take out a second mortgage on my house or sell some blood to buy them.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Have you seen the prices lately??? I always sneak my own stuff it.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

I once smuggled in an entire bag of Burger King food under my sweatshirt. They just thought I was fat.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Well, if they approve me for financing, I get some combination of the following:

popcorn
    Reese's Pieces
    Large Coke
    Large Cherry Arctic Blast (ICEE)
    Nachos
    Hot Dog
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I usually get some popcorn and a drink of coke. Sometimes if I'm in the mood I'll go for some Ben and Jerry's ice cream .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Popcorn small or medium and usually a small or medium pop.

Sometimes when I'm not that hungry I'll get a movie meal which is like a kid's thing so it's smaller than small sizes and usually has a small candy sample with it. I actually like them kinda better than getting popcorn and pop seperately cause the popcorn for the movie meal is in the tray that also holds the pop and candy so it's more convient.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I rarely get anything there, unless I'm pulling a doubleheader - then I sometimes buy a $4 Code Red and get a free refill inbetween flicks.
    But other than that, I don't buy snacks.

I can't remember the last time I pulled a double header. I think the last time was when I went to see Crow 2 (CHRIST that sucked), and it was so bad I had to go see something else to get my mind off of it. So we went over to the Very Brady Sequel. That made me feel much better.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"