Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Those crazy up-side-down people are at it again!

I have heard of this before, in Europe I believe, but it is always funny to me.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapc....ap/index.html
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

That is funny.
    Everytime my wife says I'm too obsessed with Star Wars, I show her stuff like this.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Well technically the word "Jedi" is a knockoff of a word that means samurai. So why not!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

cough**cough**bunch of wankers**cough

"I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

hehehe. I put down my religion as Jedi on the UK census

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

it's high time all religions hokey or otherwise were outlawed. IIRC the whole thing got started in New Zealand. The UK joined in much later. Can't see what the relevence of adding what religion you are to the census is. What services are required by a religious person? Since when did the state ever fund the churches? How does putting the wrong thing in the box marked religion of choice screw things up? What difference does it make? William it was really nothing............

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    William it was really nothing............
    But wouldn't there be panic on the streets of London?
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

that is hilarious! i would put that if it were a free choice for something!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Originally posted by hango fett
    that is hilarious! i would put that if it were a free choice for something!
    h
    So would I, Hango, except I'd put Sith. I wonder how many did put Sith? I'm sure a few who recieved that letter did.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

if someone said sith, some idiot would rant and rave about how it is somehow racist or defensive to people..... knowing the world these days, that is exactly what someone would do!
    1600th post! woo.
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!