Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    A breakdown of the full Spider-Man 2 trailer has turned up over on the TrekBBS. Now, I would never take their word as first hand. But Dark Horizon believes it to be true, and it sounds good. So hopefully it's legit. Can't wait for this flick.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Wow, sounds amazing! Thanx JJB !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Holy bajesus jones; that sounds AWESOME!!!!! I wonder when it'll be up?!!?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Re: Spider-Man 2 info *SPOILERS*

An update on the next trailer, as well as some advance news on Spider-Man 3.
    My travels in Los Angeles took me to Las Vegas tonight where I managed to get into Sony's special presentation at the ShoWest exhibitors conference for "Spider-Man 2". Along with appearances by the cast and crew, the half hour sneak peek contained three quite cool elements:

The New Trailer
    The new domestic trailer is still being assembled and will debut in cinemas April 9th, but we got a sneak peek. After the quite limp teaser, its very pleasing to say quite simply this preview ROCKED - literally the best full trailer of a Summer movie yet. The first half deals with Peter (Tobey Maguire) being sick of his identity and ditching his superhero identity (literally his costume in a trashcan). Combine that with some Mary Jane (Kirsten Dunst) and Harry Osborn (Jmes Franco) footage as they want something from Peter (she wants a love admission, he wants to know why Peter seems to protect his father's killer) . Then the second half is all Doc Ock action and Spidey fighting scenes, flashes of Tobey's chest, people getting picked up like rag dolls, the Ock origin scene, and massive street battles.

Date Announcements
    The second film has been moved and will now debut in US theatres on Wednesday, June 30th 2004. They also confirmed that "Spider-Man 3" is all set for a May 4th 2007 release with all the key cast and crew (Raimi, Maguire, Dunst, Arad & Ziskin) all involved.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I really want a movie with Venom.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Well I for one really hope that Venom and the more ridiculous Carnage never make it into the films. The character of Venom was so over used in the comics for years and it would be near impossible to try and explain his true origin. To me the only interesting thing about him was the living costume that Spidey picked up during the Secret Wars and you know that could never be explained in a movie so they would probably make something else up.

My choice for a future baddy would be Kraven "The Hunter". You could even throw the Vulture into the mix by having him get captured by Kraven since he does hunt unique and exotic animals. The whole death of Spiderman/Kraven storyline that ran through all the titles back in the late 80's is still one of my personal favorite Spiderman story arcs.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

http://www.superherohype.com/spider-...ex.php?id=1092

SHH posted a clip that is going to be played on "Extra" i think tonight, so check it out here!! It starts off with "I, robot" and then kicks into Spidey!! It has some interviews and more importantly, shows footage from the film/second trailer!!!!!

BEWARE THOUGH: THERE ARE MASSIVE SPOILERS ABOUT MJ!!! Enjoy!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

If it's still up, someone posted a low quality bootleg of the new Spider-Man 2 trailer. Looks really bad arse, even though the quality is bad. Note to do a Right Click and Save As. Not try to go to the page.

http://www.movie-list.net/spiderman2-boot.mov

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 03-29-2004 at 05:08 PM.

That was a kick arse trailer. Thaks JJB for hooking it up
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I agree, that trailer, from what i could see of it at least was pretty awesome!!

I hope they officially release it soon!! Thanks Binksy!

Glad you guys liked it. It was posted on the horror board I'm on. And I had to share the love with you guys. I love how Doc Ock's tentacles connect. That's gonna be bad arse on the big screen.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks