Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Don't stone me, but if Raimi wanted to introduce Venom in a different manner from the comics and cartoon, Harry Osborne could become Venom in #3. It would save a great deal of baggage about Eddie Brock that would only serve to slow down #2.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Wow, it was quicker than I thought in the cartoon, I'm guessing they left out the whole thing about being in the church to commit suicide part out of the cartoon.

Chuxter: I personally would not like the idea of Harry being venom, he was meant to take over the family business, him being venom would be.....bad....
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

I'm pretty sure that there will be more moives after part 3. Like when they said after Jason 2 there will be no more. Plus what about Carnage and other sweet villans.Take my word for it there will be more moives,may be 3 more after spider 3.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Carnage is a lame villian. If they want to do Spider-Man movies they need to stick to classic villians. None of the modern cheesy ones. There is such a large bundle of them to draw from, they could do tons of movies before they needed to include lamers like Carnage.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Carnage was Marvel's way of introducing a second symbiote-powered psycho villain so they could turn Venom into a hero. Bad idea, bad character.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

IMO, Spidey movies should stay away from Venom and other alien influences. They should try to keep it as grounded in "reality" as possible to give it a really authentic feel.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, cause we all know that radioactive/genetically engineered spiders will give you super powers, right JT. Venom is a classic charecter, so I don't see a huge problem with it. How is it any less realistic then a guy with robotic tentacles or a man that mutates into a lizard.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Venom should have stayed a villian, carnage is an idiot and bad character who should never get it into the movies.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Spider-Man two should end with Spider-Man and all of the other Super Heroes going to the secret wars. The last scene should be Spidey with the symbiote costume. I would love to see a secret wars movi, but it iwll never happen. Spider-Man 3 must have Venom as the villian and the whole story behind it. Eddie Brock was already mentioned in the movie, so the possibility is there.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

If they want Venom, they should have him introduced in part 2. Then deal with the fallout in a final showdown in part 3. I would personally rather have Harry come back as a new Goblin then get into the whole symbiote things. Better on paper.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008