Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Venom really should be the focus of a couple of films. Th enext film shoudl relaly be about how Peter go tthe symbiate costume through the secret wars and all that. It should end with him giving up the symbiote and Eddie Brock acquiring it. Spider-man 3 should be all about Venom and the havok he causes.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

They will never be able to show Secret Wars in the movie, so any mention of the Costume being acquired there will have to be thrown out also. Like I said before, they will likely do somthing along the lines of how the Animated Series dealt with the Black Costume and Venom.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I agree with Jar Jar. I'd love to see a secreat wars movie or even a single sceen from it, but I don't think it exists in the same time line as the Spider-Man movie. Just like (at this point) Spider Man doesn't exist in the same time line as X Men. If so, the media would of made it seem that Spidy was just another darn mutant. Instead he was just called out as a trouble makeing freek.

Thus, Secreat Wars couldn't exist becaue other Marvel Super Heros fight in that too (DD, Iron Man, Capt. America ect). Again, there is no mention of those in Spiderman the movie either. If so, the media would have compaired Spidey to Cap or DD. So, in the movie universe it seems that every super hear exists in thier own time line. That's the way it has always been in Super Hero movies, that is until Batman vs. Superman . None of us know what to think about that yet.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Well, Secret Wars can't happen due to the fact that the rights for all those charecters would bankrupt the studio. Even when they finally adapted Secret Wars for the Spider-Man cartoon they ditched most of the charecters to make the episodes possible pricewise.

I'm not to sure that Spider-Man exists in a seperate reality then the X-Men and other Marvel heroes. There are a couple hints that superheroes may exist, since Aunt May even makes mention of Superman. Plus there was a cut seen where Stan "The Man" Lee tried to sell Spider-Man some X-Men glasses.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

It woul dbe awesome if they could do a secret wars movie, but at least showing the scene when he got the costume as a flash back woul dbe ok.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I always thought Secret Wars was a bit silly. And I think having him get the costume during that conflict was an afterhtought. I don't think the symbiote will show up in a Spidey movie for several films. Sam Raimi seems like a traditional Red 'n' Blue Spidey kind a guy to me.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    Sam Raimi seems like a traditional Red 'n' Blue Spidey kind a guy to me.
    I HOPE he is the traditional Red and Blue, I LOVE that costume .

What is it with all super heros being Red and Blue? Spider-Man, Superman, Captain America....

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I always thought it was because they were the colors of the American flag, actually I didn't but its an idea

Originally posted by JesusFreak
    I always thought it was because they were the colors of the American flag, actually I didn't but its an idea
    Well, that certainly wouldn't be the case with Superman, as he's actually Canadian

However, with Caps that's almost a foregone conclusion.

As for spiderman, well, I seem to remember stan lee saying he wanted a very bright, flashy costume. He may have even mentioned the current trend away from a superman coloring of comic heroes to a darker look in costumes...

essentially he said other costumes were boring.

I thought Spidey's costume was originally black and red, which is not an unheard-of color scheme for a spider. As with most black things in comics, I would guess that the natural evolution of coloring came from the boring and featureless black parts simply being drawn more and more in blue until that was the official color.

Supes is Canadian? And he's half-Jewish... what is he, William Shatner?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.