Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Spider-Man 2 info *SPOILERS*

I read somewhere that the bad guys in Spider-Man 2 will be Doctor Octopus and the Lizard. Does anyone know if this is true?
    Has anyone got any more info on Spidey 2, and how many sequels has Tobey Maguire signed up for?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Yep, Dr. Octopus and The Lizard are supposed to be the two main baddies in the new film. Hopefully Sam Raimi doesn't keep killing the bad guys in every movie. That hurt the batman franchise, and could hurt Spider-Man as well.

I heard that there will be a total of 3 movies, but there will be a longer wait in between Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 3 because Sam Raimi is going to be doing a movie called "30 Days of Night". Venom is tagged as the likely villian for Spider-Man 3.

http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial...8&obj_id=35422

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanx for the info JJB!!! Won't Harry be turning into the Hobgoblin (sp?) in one of the movies??? I was kinda hoping to see that, and the first film left it open for him getting his revenge on Spider-Man.

PENDO!
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Originally posted by Pendo
    Thanx for the info JJB!!! Won't Harry be turning into the Hobgoblin (sp?) in one of the movies??? I was kinda hoping to see that, and the first film left it open for him getting his revenge on Spider-Man.

PENDO!
    Actually, Harry would become the new Green Goblin if it is put into one of the sequels. Hobgoblin is a completely different character.

Ok, thanx Lord_Malakite . Shows how much I read the comics . Well I'll try again...

Won't Harry be turning into another Green Goblin in one of the movies???

PENDO!
    My DVD Collection

He may, but I don't see it happening in the second movie. There is always a possibility for the third movie, since only Venom is likely so far. But Venom is such a complex charecter, that I would rather see him be the focus. They should continue the theme of him hating Spidey thru S-M 2 and 3 though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Any thoughts on who would make a good Eddie Brock/Venom?
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Quote Originally Posted by billfremore
    Any thoughts on who would make a good Eddie Brock/Venom?
    I know the dude who plays ANGEL.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Watched the trailer. It really was a teaser, it didn't give away much of the story, and I WANT MORE! Look forward to the release .

PENDO!
    My DVD Collection

Holy crap that looked AMAZING. Purely amazing. I got goosebumps!! I cannot wait for this flick!! cheers!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"