Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'll be getting mine Tuesday! can't wait! I've already received the wave 2 figures and Ki-Adi-Mundi, so it's been like an early xmas! heh heh heh
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious...."

Yeah, Doc I received My Ki-Adi today too!

He is pretty awesome!
    May the force be with You!!!!!

I bought the 12" Luke/Tauntaun at TRU today. It is a great figure and I am almost afraid to open it. There were four in stock, I got one and the other three were being held for someone who never showed to get them. So I told a buddy about them and he is picking one up tomorrow. I only wish the Luke had snow on his uniform. I am planning to swap the costume with the old one. It should look pretty cool.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

In my collection I'm switching the old hoth luke with snow with the tauntaun and pairing the battle damaged luke with the wampa. makes much more sense that way! (Timewise in the movie anyway)
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious...."

I still haven't received this or the other figs I pre-ordered from Amazon. Needless to say I'm bummed. I mean, I could have gotten Dooku, SBD, and Zam at Target , and Luke w/ Tauntaun 12' at TRU today.

I bought the new Tauntaun this week and It's FN awesome. The box is bigger than the Han and Tauntaun. Great 12", but it woant make it out of the box. It just looks to cool.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

TW - Believe me when I tell you it is best left in the box. I took mine out and now I am hoping that the next person to buy it after I return it enjoys it. Excuse me while I jump on over to the review section.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

hey darth cruel,

what didn't you like about the hoth luke and tauntaun? i guess you don't have the han and tauntaun so you didn't know what to expect.

i just got one the other day, and it's just what i expected it would be, except the luke head is an all new scuplt. at first i thought it was just re-used from the speederbike luke.

i'm not happy with the body luke has, but that was to be expected.

I did finally get a Han and Tauntaun, but I never opened it. I have a review of the Luke/Tauntaun in the review section. Basically my main complaint is the fact that the Tauntaun barely stands by itself and doesn't have a prayer with Luke on it's back. I am sure that there are some out there that would be fine but it is not fair to other collectors to go buy another one, open it and return it as well if it sucks as bad as this one. I know that Hasbro will exchange defective stuff (at least they did when I got a broken Darth Maul) so I will call them and see if they will correct this problem. If they don't, it will go back and I will pass on this item.

darth cruel,

i have the han taun taun, and it won't stand unaided either. i was wondering if hasbro was going to fix this, but it looks like they didn't. i took the luke and taun taun out of the box, but am going to leave the taun taun's feet wired to the cardboard it came on. this seems to keep him upright. as for the han and taun taun, i just use somethng to prop them up.

this set is exactly what i expected it to be. a new luke head sculpt on a HOF body, and a recycled tauntaun(with one broken tusk) and recycled uniform parts. i expect we will see an ultimate boba fett recycled from the 12 inch jango fett in the near future as well.
    Last edited by derek; 09-08-2002 at 09:34 PM.