Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    This figure is so close to awesome that it disappoints me even more than if it was a complete waste. Just a different body, some snow on the uniform Tauntaun legs molded SOLID and rehashed accessories from the Han/ Tauntaun and you have the best figure to date save maybe the JFUV and Scout trooper/Speeder. I hope they learn.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Yeah, it's the little things they didn't include that kinda stinks. No snow on Luke or tauntaun, Luke doesn't come with his macronoculars like the earlier 12" hoth luke. And of course they even used the same old hand sculpts also. What is it that Hoth LUke and Han are pointing at anyway? And they could have made the joints on the tauntaun's legs tight so it wouldn't be prone to falling over so easy. If Hasbro is going to rehash old things at least fix some of the earlier problems. I think it's a great set, just a few gripes.
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious...."

I just ordered mine today. I'm just glad to see that they haven't given up on the "large" 12 inch figure releases. These types of figures make for one heck of a collection piece. Eveyone that sees my stuff is always wowed by the large scale pieces.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

They are already warming the shelf at my local TRU. There have been two (three if they still have the one I returned) sitting there for two days now. I was surprised to see that. But I do believe that down the raod they will be clearanced for $20.00.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Originally posted by Darth Cruel
    But I do believe that down the raod they will be clearanced for $20.00.
    That's when I am going to pick mine up.
    Powdered Toast Man!

They'll most likely be sold cheap during the day after Thanksgiving sale. That's when TRU dumps all the shelf warmers for the upcoming X-mas junk. Mark your calander and get their early.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Went to TRU tonight and saw a VERY familiar-looking 12" Luke/ Tauntaun. It was opened and the figures were lying on the bottom of the box...it was priced at $35.40. I almost bought it back. But for anyone in the Victorville, CA area there is a TRU just North of the mall on Amargosa Rd (which is a frontage road on the West side of the freeway) that already has a Luke/Tauntaun for a reasonable clearance price if you are going to open it anyway.

I've seen a few at the TRU near me. I'm thinking next time I may wait for a large piece like this to go onsale in stead of shelling out almost $70 bucks.

There's about 6 on the floor and 10 up high on a shelf at my TRU. If they do go on sale I'll buy another to open.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I really like my 12" Luke and Tauntaun. I have the Han set but left it in the box. I opened Luke and Tauntaun and it stands perfectly. It's been standing perfectly in the same position for a number of weeks now. No problems what so ever.

I think it's a great set.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett