Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    what i like about the luke/tauntaun is the new luke headsculpt. this is the best one yet.

i swapped the body out to a super-joe body and put on the bespin luke clothes and he looks really good. the face looks perfect for the battle-worn duel with vader.

I havent bought it yet..it's warming the shelves here. I'm hoping for a sale soon because I dont care much for it to tell you the truth. When it goes down I'll grab one.

Derek who's the girl in your avatar??
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

I would plan on hitting TRU early on the day after Thanksgiving for a discounted Taun Taun. That's the day when they run a fire sale to clear the shelves of shelf-warmers to make room for the Christmas shipments. Last year they had the Dewback for around $30 but it went quick so get there early.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

An Luke Hoth on a second Han Tauntaun would have easily filled the lack of this figure. The scene specific battle damaged face sculpt makes the new Luke only useable to throw him in a jam jar as bacta tank and leave him there until his wounds are healed.

Clowntrooper, the reason they did that is because the Luke: Hoth Gear has been available twice before. They did want to make it someone different. If you don't like it, just use one of the previous Luke: Hoth 12" figures.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.