Talking has anyone seen the funny stuff after the documentary...

of the deleted scenes? it is hilarious! the have a sandcrawler doing like 600kmph (or however fast a podracer goes) it is trying to race sebulba! they hit a bump and go about 40 ft in the air!
    then one of the things that carries the big sheilds in the gungan battle has an itch and is running on the floor like a dog scratching its but by dryging it all over! !
    you guys would laugh for an hour!

Re: has anyone seen the funny stuff after the documentary...

Originally posted by ki-adi mundi's bro
    of the deleted scenes? it is hilarious! the have a sandcrawler doing like 600kmph (or however fast a podracer goes) it is trying to race sebulba! they hit a bump and go about 40 ft in the air!
    then one of the things that carries the big sheilds in the gungan battle has an itch and is running on the floor like a dog scratching its but by dryging it all over! !
    you guys would laugh for an hour!
    Lol, that Sandcrawler gag made me spit my milk. I finished watching the Deleted Scenes, then I was like "oh well, The End, Credits..." And then... A Sandcrawler jumping out of nowhere. I was still laughin when I was cleaning up the mess I made.
    "Marge! Is there another Man in the house!? A [COLOR=darkblue]Radioactive[/COLOR] Man!?"

Thumbs up

YEah, i saw all the stuff. I thought it was pretty cool. Another Nice little addition to the DVD.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I cant wait to see what your talking about
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

The Gungan dancing is one of my favorites.
    I think this is some pretty funny stuff.

Yeah, that stuff is so freakin' funny! The Sandcrawler is awesome, but the two Gungans tripping and stomping the crap outta the Battle Droid is hilarious! We need more stuff like that, because the bloopers were WAY too short.

yukface27@hotmail.com

The bloopers were too short. I wanted to see some bloopers/outtakes of the lightsaber battles and more of Yoda.

you are sooooooo right, mater jedi....

Originally posted by ki-adi mundi's bro
    you are sooooooo right, mater jedi....
    When hav I ever been wrong?

Don't answer that.