Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Teaser Trailer description?

Here's the lowdown on the new Star Wars trailer, not exactly in order, but who can remember such things when only given one opportunity to see it?
    Opening Fox logo

Lucasfilm logo

Complete blackness.... you're expecting to be assualted with audio/visual maddness but all you see is black.

Then you hear out of the blackness Darth Vader breathing..

No familiar Star Wars music, no sound effects..

No sound whatsoever, just moving pictures taking us to all the planets of the new saga, and showing us familiar characters and new ones.

Shows Padme with her hair braided...

Padme and Anakin kissing...

A shot of the water planet from a distance, with what looks like 3 Cloud City type structures over the water....(sounds like the cities on Kamino - ed.)

a shot of a rocky planet...(sounds like Geonasis - ed.)

Jango Fett blasting off the ground using his back pack...

a bunch of clone kids with devices attached to their heads at computer terminals...

a shot of Yoda looking over his left shoulder...

a shot of Mace Windu looking puzzled or contemplating something...

Padme and Anakin hugging on Tatooine, probably outside the Lars homestead......

a shot of what looked like Obi-Wan either in a hologram, or actually suspened or hung from something....

a very cool looking sequence of a chase of some sort thru Corusant.

another really cool shot of Slave 1 in space flying out at you firing away with its lasers, in what appeared to be an asteroid field

again there is no sound, just visual eye candy but thats all interupted when there's the familiar sound of 2 lightsabers crashing together and I mean it was really loud.

Then what I remember being the last shot, was of thousands, maybe millions of clone troopers walking up ramps into huge transport ships..

Then the fade in of Episode II: Attack of the Clones the same as we have seen the fade in of Episode I: The Phantom Menace at the end of the first teaser.

It seems as though it was about 1/2 as long as the first trailer, it was really, really short. It will be interesting to see what people think of it since there is no music.

At first this sounds somewhat similar to the teaser shown on the DVD site of starwars.com that just features stills from the movie, but they are actually live moving shots from the movie, just without the sound. Anyway, this sounds like it's the short teaser that may be in front of Monsters Inc. No confirmation on that just yet.

Nothing special but I thought it was worth posting...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Plus, check out this possible Episode II Banner.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news10/sw2ban.jpg

Looks very cool to me but is it real or just Fan Art.

That banner is so badly done it's laughable. A saber coming from his stomach? Yeah right. And the wording just doesn't sound very Lucas to me. It sounds like it came from a non American mind. Big poopoo is my verdict on the banner.

And how do you know what's in the trailer? Have you seen it? Just curious that's all....

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I, too, would be interested in hearing about your source. Something's fishy if there ain't no music. Maybe it was temporary footage without the music added in yet. But either way, this was the shot list I was hoping for. I just hope it's true. oh well, we'll find out in a weekand four days.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I can't wait for the real thing. Just a few more weeks.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

OOOOH! Woopy! Guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow to find out whether there's proof to back it up then...... Oh how I love to be teased about a teaser.....

Originally posted by Jedi Clint
    http://www.theforce.net/episode2/index.html#12777
    Just passed the info from TheForce.net

I think that "banner" (that's nearly as big as my friggin' browser window) is a total photoshop-phoney. Besides the red saber blade from the stomach, there's also the SW:EpII logo is really poor work, either the back of Padme's chin where it meets the neck is cut away like someone masking by color or her 2 hair strands are completely not cut-out between them, oh, and Anakin is reversed, his padawan braid is on the wrong side.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Theforce.net says its a fake so there Nice picture BTW to bad its a fake
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious