Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I just called the fan club about an hour and 1/2 ago and they said it would be sometime next month. Not sure if it's next week or next month but I can't wait. I'm Looking forward to collecting all the council members!

It's annoying that you have to spend $30 to join so you can spend $35 to get the figure. They claim they're going to do more of the council, so I may have to join...

I'm still nervous of the easily-broken top of the figure's head.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

As far as i know you dont have to be a member to order from the website, all u have to do is sign up, u can order stuff afterwards even if u dont choose a subsription plan......i've been doing it myslef and have yet paid any fees.

i've bought from the fan club before, and i am not a member. besides, i was able to purchase the "fan club exclusive" valorum and blue guard 2 pack from entertainment earth.

do you have to be fan club member to by this or could you by the star wars insider magazine and order through there?? i would like to buy this fig and the rest of the jedi council but i don't want pay a membership fee just to buy them!!!!

Exclamation nuting yet...

Just called Tues Night, nothing yet. Guy said maybe THIS month?
    Not much info either?
    [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Tahoma][I][B]Regards,
    Todd[/B][/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

when you mean register do you mean at the starwars fansite??
    or can i just call them up to place an order??

If you're a member you get to pre-order 1st for a few bucks less.
    After that, once they get the shipments out to the members, or the shipments come in, they offer it up to everyone.

Memberships gets you a slight discount and 1st dibs on items. Just keep checking and you'll get your shot at it.

I have a membership and they make you buy into the insider mag, but you can still register and buy stuff, you just have to wait a few weeks after the member pre-orders.

The only perk I've had so far was buying two toy fair vaders for 12 bucks a piece from the fan club site.

Just hold out, you'll get it cheeper than any of the other sites.

Any of these other 12" Jedi suppose to come out when Ki does, or are they later??