Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Don't know. Mace is out already at TRU and Amazon.com. I haven't heard much about any other council members, but I'll let Jar Jar jump in and take care of that one...

I've seen mention of a Plo Koon coming later in the year as well -- sometime after Ki Adi Mundi. Their success with Ki will probably help determine how many get made beyond Plo.
    I wrt the songs

Originally posted by tjovonovich
    Don't know. Mace is out already at TRU and Amazon.com. I haven't heard much about any other council members, but I'll let Jar Jar jump in and take care of that one...
    From what I understand, the Fan Club will be offering 2 12" Jedi Council Figures a year, until the whole council is produced. The other one coming this year, is Plo Koon. No clue what 2 they have planned for 2003, and if that includes Mace and Yoda again. Or if they will be doing Yaddle and Yareal Poof from E1, or Shaak Ti and Coleman Trebor from E2, or all four.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

taaadaaaa....jar jar to the rescue!!!

So where is Ki-Adi Mundi?

Does anyone know when Ki is supposed to come out on the fan club? I thought he was due out in June?
    "At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge."

Darh Maul-Episode 1

His date was pushed back, If you go to ebay you might find one I got mine on ebay and got it for $35.00!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

I'd say Ki-Adi is somewhere around S.E Asia or Singapore about now.
    = )

*SS*

I'll be patient I'm sure the fan club will get him before too long!
    May the force be with You!!!!!

He should be out in July.

Kia is kewl

One of the vendors has him for $44. $34 from Ebay huh
    [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Tahoma][I][B]Regards,
    Todd[/B][/I][/FONT][/COLOR]