Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

I think the display box is inside the white mailer box, Lord T. I have seen pictures of the mailer box, next to the regular box on another site, lemme post them here. This info is from Rebelscum.

12" Ki Adi Mundi For Order
    Mike: Noble Toy of Hong Kong is offering the 12" Ki Adi Mundi for sale before U.S. release. The Fan Club exclusive looks to be double packaged in a white mailer box. The price is $35 plus Express International Shipping. Email manager@nobletoy.com.hk to order yours today and mention you heard it from Rebelscum.

I would wait and order it from the fan club if I were you guys though. It will be cheaper for the item, and the shipping from Noble Toy is crazy. Just wait a bit and the Fan Club will be offering it soon.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ki-adi-mundi.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	2151  
    Last edited by Beast; 06-07-2002 at 01:58 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

- comes in a white mailer box with a big "KI ADI MUNDI"
    and "MADE IN CHINA" at the front, and a barcode
    at the back

If you are telling the truth, I wonder why the display box was eliminated. Nice to look through, at least....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ki12box.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	2150  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I'm sorry, it's just that I associate Ki with that packaging with Jedi Council on it. Your emphasis on the mailer box led me to think that was all that this exclusive had to call home (like so many 4-inch scale items)
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

12" Ki Adi Mundi Review

I just got it yesterday, here's a quick review:

- comes in a white mailer box with a big "KI ADI MUNDI"
    and "MADE IN CHINA" at the front, and a barcode
    at the back
    - his white ponytail is plastic, it sticks to the top of his head,
    and looks like it can break quite easily, so be careful there
    - both hands are new moulds
    - surprise, has a hidden handbag underneath the left side
    of his belt, you have to cut the 2 threads that holds
    his jedi outfits to his pants to uncover the handbag
    - jedi outfit has a hood, you have to cut the thread that holds
    the hood to his jedi outfit, hood is extra-long, so that it can
    cover his long head
    - the rest of the things are quite standard, nice figure

that's all

LZ

Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous

If you are telling the truth, I wonder why the display box was eliminated. Nice to look through, at least....
    The standard blue saga display box is not eliminated, it is inside the white mailer box. It might not be clear in my review =)

LZ

It looks like a cool figure. Thanks for the review oo0oo36!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Fan Club Ki Adi Mundi

I talk to a person on the phone about when the 12 inch Jedi council members would go on sale...he said Ki Adi Mundi should go up on sale sometime next week on the website, possibly tues. or wed. he said, so for all those intrested, be ready!

Hey Very, Did he mean like all the new stuff (3 3/4", 12" delux ect.) would come out them?
    Even though I changed my icon, I am still the same OneArmedJango.

Hey Jango, all i asked was about the 12 inch figures, the fan club is the only place u can get the jedi council members, and i was curious as to when the would start going on sale...he said sometime next week on tues/wed.....u could always call them at 1 800 true fan, they r actually pretty helpful....

Yep I called they said they encouraged me to check back next week!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l