Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking forward to Gamecube line up

They got alot of great games coming out fairly quick here. Here is a link. ---------------->Game Cube Line Up I took one look and said "Man I am going to be broke!!"
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I know, so many, so fast! I hope Wario World is good, he's my favourite Nintendo character and I always felt that he needed a 3D game of his own.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Oh yea absolutely, I can't believe we haven't seen anything up until now on Wario of this caliber. He's always been a side-show Bob. I have seen some screen shots for a DBZ game on Gamecube as well.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Wario looks good. Starfox looks good. The one that I am anticipating most is Metroid Prime because it is such a deviation from the Metroid series. This sucker will either reek like an outhouse in Peru, or will kick so much *****. Castlevania tried the 3-d world and did not fair well. I liked it, but there were many that didn't.

I just hope that the new metroid controls aren't like Turok's. Those games could have been awesome if the controls were thought out better. Such as they were the game(s) were frustrating.

Oh my gosh! What did they do to Zelda?!! The graphics are cartoonish! NNNOOOO!

Zelda looks great! The graphics started out cartoonish, and I think it will be incredible. And anyway, who cares about the graphics, as long as they aren't horrible. The gameplay is what will matter. Everything I have heard has been very positive.

I am looking forward to Metroid, Starfox, and Mario Sunshine as well!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Master Jedi,

Don't be too quick to judge the new Zelda game. Download a couple of avi showing link in action and I think you would agree the new Zelda will be AWE-SOME.

This is a great lineup. The biggest problem is the cost. I have the Cube and the PS2 so I have a TON of games I want before Xmas. I finally just picked up Pikmin and prepayed for Mario Sunshine. One game you didn't mention that looks great is Monkey Ball 2! The first was great, the second has a ton of mini games...good stuff.

Originally posted by preacher
    Master Jedi,

Don't be too quick to judge the new Zelda game. Download a couple of avi showing link in action and I think you would agree the new Zelda will be AWE-SOME.
    I saw what the Zelda game was originally going to look like and when I saw these newer,suckire graphics I nearly broke down.

Originally posted by preacher
    I am sorry but i still can't get over how terrible it looks. That is my opinion.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."