Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I ordered the Mr. Brown version online. It should be arriving any day now. I didn't feel like going out hunting for it.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Mr. Pink for me ! :happy:

I'm completely uninterested in the Brown cover, Tarantino bothers me.

QLD,

i thought you would of got one at BEST BUY!!!

sorry, i couldn't resist.

i'm with ya caesar. i think tarantino would rather act than write and direct. he's a camera hog.

and i'm glad ya LUV my ronnie.

What is it with Pink? C'mon! Mr. Blonde rules all!
    Powdered Toast Man!

Mr. Pink is cool as all get out. If I hadn't ordered the Brown cover, I would have gotten that one. I really could care less, but I figured if I am going to get it, I might as well get the "rare" one.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I was able to find Mr. Brown at Best Buy. I just like getting the "rare" ones.

JJB, I am over at the hometheaterforums as well. I ordered my theater seats (6 rockers) so the starting process has begun! Much to learn and so many choices (with HTPC's and all).

Maybe I should start a forum dedicated to home theaters. I seem much need for it as there are only 2 "big" ones out there. HTF and AVSForum...

hmm.........
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Hometheaterforums kicks arse, Sir Steve. Though I only go there to discuss DVD's. I don't have the bread to lay out for a home theater, but I still prefer movies the way they were meant to be seen. Make sure you post pictures when you get your home theater finished.

I don't know about a forum dedicated just to home theaters, but maybe another one like HTF that has sections for DVD's and stuff like that would be a good idea. There are only 2 decent DVD forums, HTF.com and DVDTalk.com. There is also HorrorDVDs.com, but they cater just to the horror genre.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Hometheaterforums kicks arse, Sir Steve. Though I only go there to discuss DVD's. I don't have the bread to lay out for a home theater, but I still prefer movies the way they were meant to be seen. Make sure you post pictures when you get your home theater finished.

I don't know about a forum dedicated just to home theaters, but maybe another one like HTF that has sections for DVD's and stuff like that would be a good idea. There are only 2 decent DVD forums, HTF.com and DVDTalk.com. There is also HorrorDVDs.com, but they cater just to the horror genre.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    It would include a DVD section (broken down by categories). That's a major part of a home theater!

Perhaps I should start another thread asking what others would think about it....
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I walked into Media Play yesterday, and there were at least 100 copies of Mr. Brown. And virtually none of the others.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I was in Best Buy today and all they had were a ton of Mr. Pink's and like 4 or 5 Brown's. No Blondes, Whites, or Oranges at all.
    Powdered Toast Man!