Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Reservoir Dogs Special Edition DVD

So did anybody pick up the new Special Edition today?

Myself, I bought the Mr. Blonde cover. They are all the same DVD but Mr. Blonde is the sh*t.

The Deleted scences are pretty cool, especially the one with Nice Guy Eddie, Mr. Pink, and Mr. White all talking about a doctor for Mr. Orange.

The commentary is pretty good as well, along with a ton of interviews (The best one being Tarinteno's (sp?) Sundance film festival interview about his 4 showings and 2 of them being giant screw-ups.)
    Powdered Toast Man!

I haven't picked mine up yet but it is waiting for me at my local Suncoast. I went with Mr. Brown because it's the least produced of the bunch but I agree Mr. Blonde is the sh*t. I can't wait to watch it as well as Pulp Fiction S.E. and Jackie Brown S.E.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

what is Tarintino doing these days, beside guest starring on "alias"? did he retire with axl rose and kick back and live on his royalties? it's about time he put something out.

I bought mine at Best Buy and there wasn't any Mr. Brown's. There was also none at the 2 FYE's near me.

I kinda hope I don't find one, because I think the Star Wars collecter in me is going to make me buy the rare one.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Originally posted by derek
    what is Tarintino doing these days, beside guest starring on "alias"? did he retire with axl rose and kick back and live on his royalties? it's about time he put something out.
    Actually I think he's still filming his new movie "Kill Bill"
    No idea when it's due in theaters though
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Wasn't there another thread about this very topic? Oh well.

I went into Best Buy planning on buying either Tim Roth or Harvey Keitel. I wasn't much into the whole gimmicky multiple covers thing. (typical of Artisan) but then I thought ten years down the road am I going to sigh and think "I had a chance to get the rare cover and didn't?" so I asked a manager buddy of mine if they had any stashed in the back. He said they sold out in the first ten minutes (but he got his before they did. So I pondered whether to simply follow through with my original plan and grab a Mr. White, but instead I decided to check next door at Target. I figured all the Tarantino geeks would've ran to Best Buy but old grannies shopping over at Target wouldn't be so inclined. Sure enough, of the eight DVDs they had, two were of the Mr. Brown variety, so I snagged one and hid the other for a buddy of mine.

P.S. the break down is for every Brown, there is six of each of the others. So it's one out of every 25.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

It seems to be somewhat random also, EP. I was reading some reports from HomeTheaterForum of places that were swamped with Mr. Brown covers, and got very few of the others. Or some that got 20 pinks, and 6-8 of everyone else.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

There seemed to be an abundance of Pink at best Buy when I went there. I asked the manager and he said there were even amounts but nobody want's a Pink DVD...

That's why there's "more" of them...

ROLLO!

there's a Resevoir Dogs Special Edition?!?!?!?!next time im at best buy,Im gonna pick up a mr.Pink cover one.Mr.pink is the fowlest of them all,the baddest(one of them anyway),lives throughout the entire movie,and is played very well by one of my favorite actors Steve Buscemi,I picked the regular dvd up for $10.00 at F.Y.E
    A pill To Make you numb
    a pill to make you dumb
    a pill to make you anybody else
    but all the drugs in this world wont save her from herself

the chorus form Marilyn Mansons "Coma White"

lives throughout the entire movie...

...until he runs outside and gets blown away by the cops! Listen closely. After he leaves, there is a multitude of gunfire. And then silence. Mr Pink died in a hail of bullets. Hope that doesn't ruin the movie for you!

ROLLO!