Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    " 'at's a yuge noggin ! "

That head doesn't look attached, so maybe it is not a final version. But still - unless a larger image of the real head was mixed up with the body, well then that figure is in trouble.
    Meesa haten trouble.

Originally posted by Sith Vicious
    To quote the movie So I Married An Axe Murderer:

"Head! Down!"

Man, 12" Zam has encephalitis.
    I was thinking the very same thing! Good one!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

She's like Sputnik; spherical and quite pointy in parts.

If she looks like that when she comes out ewwww! I'm not getting her!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

I stopped collecting the 12" line after TPM but.....I was thinking of getting Zam. Now that I looked at that pic I agree with you guys that the head is way too big-I may pass on this one. I do want to get the 12" Jango-he looks cool as hell!!!!

Damn, is that pic for real? It looks like it's been photoshopped or something...good lord, WHY on earth is her head so big??? Yuck.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

I agree. This picture looks very suspect to me. The arms are WAYYYYYYYYY skinnier than SLAVE LEIA . . .

It's hard to tell since the quality of the picture is so awful, but the more I examine this thing in Photoshop, the more it looks doctored. That head looks pasted on. I don't have any explanation for the arms. If that pic hasn't been doctored in Photoshop then I don't understand Hasbro's design process whatsoever, as this is supposed to be an "early" picture. SURELY that isn't the final size of the head, so why would they slap some huge head on a figure if they're just going to have to scale it down later? I don't get it.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Just thought of something on the arms - perhaps they will have one or more additional layers of clothing/armor/etc. covering them, which will make them appear bulkier in the end. So since you aren't supposed to see the arms as shown in this pic, it doesn't matter that they're super skinny.

"Uh, muh, Gud. Her head is lahk suh, hyuhj!"

What is up with that? I fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. Now that I'm done laughing I think I'll cry. That's one SICK looking prototype.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**