Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    No kidding Forhekset, I thought the use of taping head shots onto other bodies was only used to move pictures of "nude" female celebrities.

Originally posted by Caesar
    No kidding Forhekset, I thought the use of taping head shots onto other bodies was only used to move pictures of "nude" female celebrities.
    Heh, Photoshop doctoring has many uses, such as in this situation. "Create a fake 'prototype' image and then watch as the SW geeks freak out about it."

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Now my bobble head collection will be complete!Seriously..Was some drunk/stoned when they made Zam?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

It's obvious the picture of her has been transplanted from a different photo. Look at the space between her right arm and her waist, the background is different. I can't vouch for the authenticity of the photo since I simply swiped it from SSG's home page.

Originally posted by bigbarada
    It's obvious the picture of her has been transplanted from a different photo. Look at the space between her right arm and her waist, the background is different. I can't vouch for the authenticity of the photo since I simply swiped it from SSG's home page.
    Yeah,it looks like someone dressed up a Barbie and took a Zam photo and stuck it on there.Good pickup on the backround BigBarada...I didnt really notice
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl

Yeah,it looks like someone dressed up a Barbie and took a Zam photo and stuck it on there.Good pickup on the backround BigBarada...I didnt really notice
    Well, looking at that head is like staring into the sun, so it's easy to overlook the little details.

Originally posted by Forhekset

Heh, Photoshop doctoring has many uses, such as in this situation. "Create a fake 'prototype' image and then watch as the SW geeks freak out about it."
    Hey, who you calling a Geek?!LOL
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Originally posted by turbowars
    Hey, who you calling a Geek?!LOL
    All of us :happy:

Good call Bigbarada, I completely overlooked the background thing. That doesn't necessarily prove anything about the head of course (someone could have simply wanted the picture on a solid blue background, rather than whatever the background was before). But I think this pic reeks of "Photoshop" on many levels.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

The photo is real. It came from an official source. Although it may be an early photo and still may change when the final version is ready. That's probably why we haven't seen it at any shows because they are tweaking it.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!