Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    TWEAKING?

HOLY FREAKING MOLY!

tweak it all the way to the dumpster.

this makes the 12 inch death star trooper look like a masterpiece.

i'm now convinced matell has infiltrated hasbro in an attempt to bankrupt the company. it has to be this. that's a freaking bobblehead doll!

This reminds me an awful lot of 12" Slave Leia's prototype - the head there was like 75% larger than the final version there too. I think the outfit is promising (but not done by any stretch of the imagination).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Maybe Hasblah thought that when Zam "gets the dart", her head swells from some sort of allergic reaction to the dart. Hmmm... probably not since they made her into a little "Miss Changey-face" for the basic figure. Oh, well... there goes another theory!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Maybe she had a bad seafood reaction.Zam should know better than to eat shellfish in the months with no "Rs"

I wondering if the final verison will be better than this.At least give the figure some more weight on the limbs to balance out that head.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I think the question is, could the final version be any WORSE than that picture?

It is amusing though- burst out laughing when I first saw it. Are we SURE that's not the bubblehead?

Originally posted by Jaina Solo
    I think the question is, could the final version be any WORSE than that picture?

It is amusing though- burst out laughing when I first saw it. Are we SURE that's not the bubblehead?
    Wait a minute, it is the bobbehead. I just saw it in the Jawa trader!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

No it's not a bobblehead.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    No it's not a bobblehead.
    It was a joke people, relax. We know it's not a bobblehead. It doesn't have to be so serious in here all the time you know. I have to be serious at work for 10 hours a day, so give me a break.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)