Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Yeah, well you don't have to receive confused emails because your joke was too subtle.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Yeah, well you don't have to receive confused emails because your joke was too subtle.
    Well Jeditricks since you are a "SUPER" Moderator, I think you can handle it.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

12" Lines are dead.

After the Bounty Hunters were released (IG-88, Bossk) the quality of the dolls went straight to hell.

Count me out for the Episode 2 dolls, which are bad.

Re: 12" Lines are dead.

Originally posted by lurk_shady
    After the Bounty Hunters were released (IG-88, Bossk) the quality of the dolls went straight to hell. Count me out for the Episode 2 dolls, which are bad.
    If you have been collecting since 1996, the quality has been all over the map. The bodies have always been pretty craptaculer, while the costumes have been very accurate. The new "Gung-Ho" bodies should reignite the intrest in the line, hopefully they do end up use it for more then Dooku, like they are planning.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The recipe
    The legs are well done, upper torso has to be scaled to 120 %, arms 140 %, pistol 180 %, face 100 %, but they have to remove that double chin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zam.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	1923  

I basically went cold turkey, after POTJ, I got in way over my head.
    Plus I don't have the room, to put all my stuff. But I am almost tempted to get the 12" Jango.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Thumbs down New 12" Zam is ABSOLUTELY HIDEOUS

YIKES, this thing is hideous. That head is enormous and she looks like she's blonde.
    What a disappointment!
    I think I will pass on this one....ick
    -J

I'm not upset about the head size as much as the lack of likeness. Collectors will probably wish she was packed with the veil over her face.

The rest of the body is alright, her arms could have been a little thicker. Average, but what we've come to expect from this company.

But I feel bad for the strict 12" collectors who certainly wanted more out of this than what we're getting.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Yeah....I am very unimpressed with this one. They could have made do without her.
    "Who's the jedi that get's all the chicks??...................MACE!!...............Ya Dammmmn Right!"