Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Angry 12" Zam

Have a look and try to suppress the gag reflex.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zam.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	1750  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I would wait for the final version, before you gag Big Barada. I remember what the prototype 12" Leia's looked like at the beginning also, so until I see it actually in a box and on the shelf, or atleast not a prototype shot, I will be hopeful.

But yeah, as of right now that is the most hideous 12" figure that I have ever seen. I am praying for all you 12" collectors that this is only the prototype. If not I sense the fact that the female figure may actually not sell well.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Is it the prototype? Huh, maybe I should read those news stories a little closer. Hopefully the actual figure is much better; but this throws a wrench in the idea that Hasbro might use an improved body for the female figures. She looks like she will be the same "balloon-headed-Barbie" that the 12" Slave Leia was.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

To quote the movie So I Married An Axe Murderer:

"Head! Down!"

Man, 12" Zam has encephalitis.
    My backpack's got jets
    I'm boba the fett
    I bounty hunt for jabba hutt
    To finance my vette
    -----------------------------------
    "Fett's 'Vette" - MC Chris

Off the front page news of this site. I wanted to link the thread to the actual news story but wasn't sure how, so I just posted the picture.

Sith Viscious!

"Look at the size of that melon, like an orange on a toothpick!"

"It's a virtual planetoid! It's got it's own weather system!"

"Aye, he'll be cryin' himself to sleep tonight, on his huuuuge pillow!"

12 inch Zam???? I thought that was the new cloth BOBBLE HEAD Zam!!!!!!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

That better be a joke.

Is that like Bounty Hunter Barbie or something?

Maybe Hasbro is trying a new crossover series. The Barbie-StarWars crossover. Just wait til you see Qui Gon Ken!