Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    the reversed thumbnail is not a variation. hasbro has been making figures with the thumbnail of the left hand on the wrong side for years now.

so, tycho, is dooku about an inch shorter than anakin and obi-wan? is his body like jangos, or the new super joe body?
    Last edited by derek; 08-28-2002 at 06:57 PM.

I don't know. I think they are the same except for the hands.

I don't have any GI Joe to compare them to.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

tycho,

but you do have those photos of the two joe bodies i posted a while back. scroll back a few pages...

if dooku has double jointed arms and legs and articulation at mid torso, he's a super joe.

Yes he is.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

"the reversed thumbnail is not a variation. hasbro has been making figures with the thumbnail of the right hand on the wrong side for years now."

I remember Hasbro doing this on all Gi Joes as a security thing. You can tell it's authentic because of this "birthmark"

Yep, the upside down thumb thing is a GI Joe trademark. It was originally a mistake that occured on the original Joe way back when it first came out in the 1960's... but when it was noticed they decided to keep the mistake and use it as part of the trademark for their body. Since it is impossible to put a trademark on the human body, GI Joe needed to have something that made him different... thus the facial scar and the upside down thumb on one hand. Every GI Joe has that feature, and many of the Star Wars figures have it too, because they are using parts from GI Joe and the offshoot "Action Man" line to make the bodies for these figures.

Just got my Dooku. Im very pleased with the figure. By far very close to the quality of the Ultimate Jango.
    [size=1]"the dark side clouds everything"[/size]

asiandoood, guess that answers my question. I read your box was damaged so I feared the figures might be as well. Glad to hear Dooku survived the "true" dark side of the force...........UPS!

I finally picked up 12" Dooku this afternoon, and I'm very impressed! Tycho's review was dead on. This definatly goes on my Top 10 Favorite 12". The accuracy on Christopher Lee's face is amazing.

"Master Kenobi, you dissapoint me. Yoda holds you in such high regard."
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Question super articulated GI Joe body?

asiandoood, did yours have the new Super Articulated body ?
    I heard from another person that it was the CC body ? I prefer
    the SA body.