Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Let me apologize in advance for being juvenile, but I had to share this with anyone else with an immature sense of humor here :happy: -

preserving your knob
    I think that would make a popular independent party slogan with male Americans, should you ever run for office.

edit - BOY am I glad that wasn't my hundredth post. I was editing to apologize for going off topic, but I decided to go on topic instead.

I've done some head swaps with the Super Joe body, and those "Gung Ho Grip" hands give me fits when I'm trying to pose them with their lightsabers. But everyone loves the added poseability, of course. My point - I remember reading somewhere that future plans call for a return to the "Kung Fu" grip type deal with the rubber hands of old. Has anyone else heard this? Is Hasbro likely to change the hands but keep the bodies?
    Last edited by TheFrankEinstein; 08-31-2002 at 04:19 PM.
    My name is Oobie Doob Badoobie.
    What's your middle name?
    Scooby Dooby.
    Oobie Doob Scooby Dooby Badoobie?

Just got my Dooku yesterday. I am also very pleased with this one. Another one of the "ups" on the Hasbro quality rollercoaster.

Just want to add one thing. The thread holding his cape chain in place appears to me to be nothing more than the same thread used to hold other cloaks and capes in place for the in-box display. It was as easily removed as all the other thread. The plastic chain pin holds the cloak nicely without it as well.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

i just got my dooku from amazon.com. really cool. my only real complaint is the sleeves are still too short. he has the older
    GI Joe body,like jango fett, also referred to as the "classic collection" body, but it has the muscle arms! dooku's been working out.

well, while this body is way better than the "hall of fame" body anakin and obi-wan have, it's still not good, or tall enough.
    luckily, dooku's head has a long neck, so he's perfect for a transplant to a taller body, with a short neck post, like one made by 21st century, or Hot Toys.

my count dooku now has a hot toys body, and he's a full 12 1/2 inches tall! ready to take on all your 11 inch dooku's! bow down before the 12 1/2 inch count dooku! or better yet, "back down".
    Last edited by derek; 09-04-2002 at 08:44 PM.

Hey all I just got my Dooku a few days ago and man am I impressed. I have to admit with the exception of Jango I was starting to loose hope that Hasbro would release some quality 12" figures. I'm very happy with Dooku, the SBD, and Zam. If all the future figures in this line exhibit this level of quality I might have to get into collecting the 12" line again instead of just picking up a few here and there. I still won't pick up that god awful Mace Windu though.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I agree with you Hellboy, thats exactly what i'm doing.
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

hey hellboy,

regarding hasbro's 12 inch quality, keep your fingers crossed, because if the new anakin looks like the photo we saw on the SSG main page, hasbro may be backsliding!

Originally posted by derek
    hey hellboy,

regarding hasbro's 12 inch quality, keep your fingers crossed, because if the new anakin looks like the photo we saw on the SSG main page, hasbro may be backsliding!
    You may indeed be right derek. I hadn't visited the main page until you pointed that out. I like the way the Genosian Warrior looks but Anakin looks like he should be sitting on a toilet.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

but Anakin looks like he should be sitting on a toilet.

FINALLY!! Received my Dooku today, and it is amazing how close to Christopher Lee it looks. My only gripe are the hole rings in the cape. Other than that,well done Hasbro.

Here is a photo of Count Dooku on a "Hot Toys" body. Next to Dooku is the Hasbro body he came with, with the "Hot Toys" head on it. Notice how much better Dooku looks on a taller body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p1010043.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	3836  
    Last edited by derek; 09-08-2002 at 06:47 PM.