Seperated at Birth or Brothers from different planets

Seperated at Birth or Brothers from different planets

Take a look at this picture and post what you think!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brothers.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	3592  

Well if you read my novel about how the Borg invede the "SW" universe, then yes they bring back that technology for those New Delta City folk to use.Star Wars- Star Trek crossover
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Well I'll be, they DO look alike.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

It seems like everything is connected, In some way.........Star Wars/E.T./RoboCop/Star Trek/Indiana Jones/G.I.Joe/Transformers/He-Man/Superman/Batman/The Simpsons/???

It's a coincidence you bring this up DV, but I was watching The E! True Hollywood Story tonight about RoboCop. It seems he had a brief fling with EV-9D9 which resulted in a super battle droid love child.

Pretty crazy, huh?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Wow! "I Think your right" EV-9D9...Hmmmm.....I Can see that..."From A certin point of view"

Call the lawyers! There's a lawsuit in this, I know it! Orion will be back in business any day once they get their check from LFL!

That's a good "separated at birth" toy find. I have both these figures but this never would have occurred to me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    I have both these figures but this never would have occurred to me.

I found the RoboCop at KB on tue...... Clearence $1.99 (I had to get it!)

Does anyone have any "Lost Bro/Sis" (Toy) Reunion pics or stories about things they have noticed

Speaking of droid look-alikes. One of the Star Tours droids (the name escapes me now, he is one of the figures) looks a lot like the droid in the "Short Circuit" movies.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

defintly diffefent plants, I mean come on look at'em.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"