I went back to my local Zellers in hopes of
    purchasing the rest of the 3 sets
    (i only bought the death star accessory
    the first visit) & they were all gone.
    Tried some other Zellers they were
    either sold out or expecting this.

no luck yet, hope to find atleast the endor set soon
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Ya they are pretty cool sets. Im amazed Zellers got em. I hope this is going to be anew trend for us here. Zellers and Targets getting same exclusives. But as I look into the packs now that I have them, I do notive how cheap Hasbro has gotten. On some figures they use cheap rubbery plastics. Scout trooper has his @$$ on backwards. And even though the hoth trooper is a Luke body with old POTF hoth trooper head. The least they could do was make a hole for the backpacks to fit in. The over the shoulder harnesses are crap and dont stay on the figures. The best accessory so far is the little senrty tank for the hoth set. Thats cool. And as for the humungous battle mouse droid..well.. Ill leave that to the in house mouse droid sniffers to tell you about.

I found all 4 at the Zellers in Moncton NB by NBCC. Too bad I already bought them on the net. I might get an extra Arena set though, for the extra cloak for Plo Koon. The droid's pretty cool too. I just wish he had the backpack.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I just found all 4 too at my Zellers in Chateauguay, Québec. They only had two of each. They don't expect to have more before christmas they said.

It is strange. I leave near 3 Zellers and they don't have many figures. Maybe 8 or 9 not more... I did not think that i'll foind them one day...

keep looking
    Que la force soit avec toi

I found mine in 3 trips to 3 different Zellers here in Ottawa.

I love the drum set that comes with the Endor set.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

I've checked one store so far - the only opportunity that I've had - and they were absolutely sold out. I hope to find them soon.
    Charles Barkley:
    That's cold Obi-Wan

Originally posted by Bosskman
    I found all 4 at the Zellers in Moncton NB by NBCC. Too bad I already bought them on the net. I might get an extra Arena set though, for the extra cloak for Plo Koon. The droid's pretty cool too. I just wish he had the backpack.

Just found all four at Zellers in Saint John, I only bought the Death Star one though. Thanks for the info Bosskman and company.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I picked up the Arena Conflict and the Death Star Accessory packs at Merivale Zellers yesterday in Nepean, Ontario. There was still 2 Hoth, 1 Arena Conflict and 1 Endor Victory pack left after my visit...

This was probably the biggest surprise I have ever had shopping for Star Wars stuff. Zellers. Prince Rupert. Hard to find stuff. Something seriously was NOT adding up that day! Thank God (and my wife!!!!) there was money available to pick them all up. Great job, Zellers, now get some regular Saga figs past #38!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008