Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hello!

I asked a friend who works at a locla zellers to check the computer for the accessories packs. I had my old bill with me wich containt the id number.

I checked and said that they will receive 16 pack before october 7. I ask him to keep two for me.

Like i'll already have the 4 packs... I was wondering if i have to buy some more????

Can you help me please.

Still sorry for the bad quality of my english.

Que la force soit avec toi

I checked about half a dozen stores and found nothing!

Only empty pegs - they had been there but they were arll gone!

This was in the GTA
    Charles Barkley:
    That's cold Obi-Wan

2 more full sets up here in PR if anyone is still missing any. Let me know as they went quick last time.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    I saw the Hoth and DS Trooper accessory packs last weekend here in NB...I wasn't overly impressed with either one. Both looked like the paint detail was just slapped on...and the DS Trooper just doesn't look right to me. I still think that his helmet is wrong...even the POTF2 version sucks! Glad I didn't get pulled in and pay $45.00 CAN for him last summer. I'm not entirely sure that I even want these babies...if anything...the Hoth set looks the best...and the Mouse droid is HUGE! Really dumb if you ask me...it is even bigger than the one that comes with R4M9.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Hey, jjreason do you have any idea what it would cost to mail that to Ontario?
    Charles Barkley:
    That's cold Obi-Wan

I would imagine 10 -15 bucks for all 4 boxed up. I got the 3 cantina sets mailed to me from Alberta for less than 10 however, so that might be about right.....they were all still there this am, both complete cases.....

those things look sweet all together, saw a "happy hour" photo on galactic hunter.
    heh.
    i'm gonna grab a set asap.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

I saw them on thursday at the zellers at fairview mall, here in st.catharines.... I agree with darkross for the most part, though, especially the ds trooper, it's just all wrong, kinda, and the paint ops on the storm trooper helmets, especially, I dunno.....
    Anyways, they're here, and they're for sale, if you want them (sorry, I just felt like quoting sw RIGHT NOW!!!)
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

"These are not the accessory sets you're looking for."

"Those aren't the sets we're looking for."

"Move along."

"Move along....move along."

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    The reason I say the Deathstar trooper looks dumb...is his helmet. If you compare the following two photos...one is from a deleted scene in ESB and the other is of the Accessory set... the accessory set trooper looks like he's bald. The HELMET is wrong...in my opinion!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imperial navy troopers_bg.jpg  
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"