Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    And here is the accessory set pic...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails accessory set.jpg  
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

It's all in the accessories...

It doesn't look as cheesy when you open it. The helmet can be adjusted so your not seeing so much forehead. This is the best accessory pack, IMO. At least until the Arena playset arrives...
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

Just thought Id say that my Zellers has restocked alot of Saga figures up to the endoe soldier wave w/ beard. And Ive seen the Accessory packs restocked 3 times now. Ive picked up alot of DS trooper sets cause they make great army builders.

gonna check my local one out today, hope to find something neat.
    pay day rules!
    my pile of loot at work finally gets to come home!
    yay saga X-wing!
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

has anyone seen the areana playset in canada yet or specifically in moncton , NB ? what about the 12" line I haven seen any around here has anyone?

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Originally posted by cadex
    has anyone seen the areana playset in canada yet or specifically in moncton , NB ? what about the 12" line I haven seen any around here has anyone?
    I haven't seen the Arena playset anywhere...Canada or US. I have seen the 12" Jango and other POJ 12" in Fredericton this past weekend. I don't collect the 12" line so I don't look out for it.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

the TRU i work at has them. quite a few too.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

The arena playset is here at tru, last I checked.... don't know the price, it's way too big for my collection, but I know it's available.
    Hope this helps!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Has anyone seen the elephantmon wave yet in canada is it going to be released in canada? Man this hole us only crap stinks . How are canadian collectors suppose to enjoy it if we can't get it. And this "well order it on the web" Is crap as well cause most companies won't ship to canada, and if they do it cost an arm and a leg and a testicle. Wow who ever said toys are for kids better look again. Its only for those rich ones in the US. My 2 cents for what its worth.

Hi Cadex, we've been griping about that in the chat thread. We've heard (third hand) from Hasbro Canada that a few of the last 2002 figures won't be coming up north, Ephant Mon included. I highly recommend looking for a pkg deal of figures you need on ebay, just search for "ephant" on the front page - there's no shortage of them out there. Find a deal for a few you need (and make sure to communicate with the seller about the benefits to you of him marking the pkg as a gift upon shipping). If you collect loose, have him open the figures to save you some more on shipping. You can do it, we all can....but you're definitely right on the money in thinking it shouldn't be so goddamned hard.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008